Shake on it

Cora's p.o.v
I was getting ready seeing as we all agreed to get hammered again at a new bar in Paris. It's become a tradition to get fucked up everywhere we go. I mean it's not new to Motley Crue but to us girls yes because we've never been outside of Los Angeles. I did a wing eyeliner and put mascara on my eyelashes. I did my usual hair as always and quickly put on some gold hoops and a gold bracelet to finish off my look. "Hey bitch." Adele came into my room. "Hey." I responded putting lipstick on and puckering up my lips once I finished. "Are you ready to go?" She asked me. "Yeah. Let me just put my shoes on." I replied looking for my combat boots. "Those jeans make your ass look so good." Adele compliments me. "Thank you. That's what I was going for." I laugh and put a belt on my black pants. Once I was done I sprayed perfume on and grabbed my purse along with my jean jacket.

 Once I was done I sprayed perfume on and grabbed my purse along with my jean jacket

"Shall we?" I say walking out of my room and seeing the group in the hallway. "Oh girl. I think I'll go lesbian for you." Tammy chuckles. "I agree." I send her a playful wink. "Holly fuck, that would be so hot." Tommy speaks wrapping an arm around Tammy's shoulder. We all laughed. "So hot." Vince continued. Adele smacked his arm. "I'm kidding." He laughed kissing her. "Those jeans make your ass look good." Priscilla told me. "See. I told Cora that too." Adele said. "Well I'm planning on getting laid tonight so why not go with a good pair of jeans." I say confidently. Ever since Nikki and I had that small fall out last week, I decided to stop acting like I care and just go with the flow. We walked to the cars, I decided to go with Tommy, Tammy, and Priscilla. All of us drove to the famous bar. As we walked in, we saw people dancing and drinking everywhere. " I love me some French guys." I said. We all walked over to a booth and sat down. "Bon jor. What can I get for you all tonight?" The male waitress asks. " We'll have 3 bottles of Jack, 3 bottles of vodka, 1 bottle of hypnotic, and a round of beers for all of us please." I responded. "Okay I'll get that for you right away." He smiles softly and walked away. "He was cute." Cilla said removing her jacket. "Yes he was." I chuckled. The guy came back with an ice bucket and the beers. We all cracked a cold one with each other. The waitress brought the bottles of alcohol to us along with shot glasses. "You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen come in here by the way." The waiter spoke to me making me blush at his compliment. "Thank you." I responded. "I get off my shift in 30 minutes. Would you like to dance with me?" He asked taking my hand in his. I melted at his romantic words and actions. "Yes I would love to." I responded. "Perfect. I shall see you in a little." He said. "My name is Ian." I looked at his charming smile. "I'm Cora." I say as he places a gentle kiss on my hand and walks away. "Fuckkk. He's so fucking cute." I say drooling about him. "Damn Cora, you didn't even need to get up for him to look at your ass. You just sat there and boom, guys come down to you." Adele laughs making me laugh as well. "Cora's got all the men." Vince says. I looked back at Nikki who had a face of anger. I smirked to myself knowing that I'm trying my best to rub it in his face. "Let's take some shots eh?" Mick says immediately going for the bottle of Vodka. "Yes I'm ready to let loose." Priscilla said. Mick pours everybody a shot. As soon as I took it, my body shook at the aging taste it left in my mouth.
As promised, half an hour later Ian got off work. "Ma lady, would you care for that dance now?" He smiled at me holding out a red rose for me to grab. I blushed so hard that I turned to the group and chuckled a little. "Of course. Let's go." I say removing my jacket and taking his hand in mine. Every breath you take by The police was playing. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. This song was obviously a song to slow dance to and I didn't have a problem with that. I looked over at Nikki who was staring intently at us. We made eye contact and then he broke it to take a chug out of the Jack bottle. Adele and Vince soon joined us on the dance floor. 20 minutes had gone by of us dancing to different music. I saw that Nikki had attracted some chick at the booth. Rock you like hurricane by The Scorpions came on. Nikki and the chick had come over to dance as well. Adele and I danced together for a few seconds as we swayed our hips back and fourth. I then got back with Ian and placed myself in front of him. He put his hands on my hips and followed my lead as I grinded my hips on him. I saw the girl who was dancing with Nikki doing a similar move. Ian gripped my hips a little bit more and placed his lips behind my ear nipping at the skin there. I moaned a little which I didn't mean for it to escape my lips but fuck it. "Am I turning you on darlin?" Ian asked with his thick accent. "Yes." I replied in a breathy voice. "Shall we take care of the situation?" I could feel his devilish smirk. I simply nodded as he lead me to some storage room in the back that had a bunch of boxes of alcohol I'm assuming and a couch. "What is this place?" I asked. "This is where we keep all the bottles of alcohol and equipment. Plus it's also the chill lounge for the bartenders." He responded. He quickly locked the door and walked back over to me kissing my lips. I can see what everybody talks about French guys being so good at French kissing.
•••••••••••••••••
After my little randevu with Ian, he had to leave so I went to the restroom to go fix myself up. He didn't leave an love bites which is good. I went back to the table the group was sitting at and everybody was there. Including Jon Bon Jovi.