Chapter 6 - New Friends

After the best night of sleep I had ever had, Namjoon became a regular guest in my bed, and I in turn became one in his on the weekends. It had already been three weeks and his friends were coming in tomorrow. It was Friday, so I was staying at his place tonight and it was taking all we had to behave. We had to wake up at 3am to pick up his friends at the airport, so that meant we had to go to bed by 8pm. Well, in bed we were, but we weren't exactly sleepy yet and the boredom of laying there was making us both antsy. Hands kept wondering and kisses were being stolen and planted all over.

"We are supposed to be sleeping!", I complained with a giggle.

"Then stop kissing me..."

"Stop being so sexy!"

"You are asking the impossible, woman!", he laughed.

"I know, but you have to, or I'll never get to sleep!", I kissed him again, I was weak for him.

He pulled back and made a hideous face at me and stuck out his tongue. Eyeing it, I lunged forward and bit it, pulling it into my mouth for a deep kiss.

"Still not even close to ugly...", I panted in a soft voice, going back for more.

"Ugh, Ji Ji, you're killing me.", he pulled my hand down to cup his growing hardness, rubbing it back and forth over the length. "I'm not tired and I want you... you should be riding this dick...", he moaned into my mouth.

I was SUPPOSED to be sleeping, but since I was already in only a large shirt and panties, once I heard those words, thoughts of him inside me filled my mind and those little panties got lost quite quick. Pushing him back, I rolled over on top of him, slid him right out of his boxers and lowered myself down his thick shaft. Deep groans came from him and soft, high pitched moans came from me. The bed was creaking and squeaking as I bounced on him, loving how he hit the back of me each time I came down. I was becoming a masochist, the pain of this length and girth never fully went away in all this time, but each sensation of pain brought me new pleasure.

Namjoon wanted it to go on forever, but knowing that they would regret it on the hour drive to the airport in the early morning, he only held out for a little while before fully giving into the pleasure, letting himself get close almost instantly after giving in.

"Fuck baby, it feels so good to be in you... I'm gonna come... oh God... here it comes baby, you want it?"

"Yes, baby...", I moaned breathlessly.

"Yeah? You want it, baby... I got so much for you...", his head tilted back while his hands tightened on my thighs.

"You always do. Give it to me, Charming... all of it!", I rode him harder, really forcing him deep.

It only took a few more good bounces before he yelled out, holding my hips down on him as he raised his to get as far in as he could. Holding me still, I rocked my hips over him the best I could under his grasp feeling how thick he had gotten. He licked his thumb and rubbed my clit fast, wanting me to come with him. I was already close to my second one and his little act sent me right over that edge. I squeezed around him and felt the vibrations of his pulsing start. Two... three... four... no, FIVE! He throbbed four big shots into me followed by one aftershock of pure pleasure.

I sat there on him, fearing to move and break the seal as he panted heavily under me. His hand came across my ass with a slap, making me jump as he laughed with a big grin on his face. He took a deep breath and sighed while stroking my leg.

"Ready for bed yet, Charming?"

"I'm ready to go again...", I felt him twitch his cock inside me, he wasn't lying...