Chapter 7 - Catching the Fever

That night, I had trouble falling asleep, but his lingering scent in my bed helped ease the loneliness.

I was woken early the next morning by knocking at my door. Stumbling down the stairs to the door, I opened it, still a mess and in my PJ's. There stood four handsome Korean men, three bright and eager for the day, one still very sleepy and annoyed. With a snicker and a smile, I let them in.

"Morning, baby... sorry we are so early. I couldn't hold them off any longer."

"It's fine. Let me get a quick shower and get dressed and we can head out. Tae wants to hit the art gallery first, right?"

"Yeah, he was really adamant about seeing it."

"It's in the next town over so you were right to get an early start. It's only local artists though."

"He doesn't care. He just wants to see it... did you say, shower?", he grinned.

"Yes, a QUICK one...", I glared back at him.

"I could go for a quick 'shower'...", he followed me up, yelling at them to stay there and not touch anything.

My quick shower turned into a quickie shower the moment I stepped foot into the hot water. He was all over my body the instant I shed my clothes, but the moment we were in that shower, he was in me... It was so hard to stay quiet, I really hoped the sound of the water and being upstairs had muffled our noises from them.

With Namjoon now satisfied, for the moment anyway, we got dressed and went downstairs to gather the guys and go sightseeing. Taehyung had discovered the pictures of a small me on horseback and came up holding one, pointing at it.

"Yep, that's me!"

"You ride?", he asked.

"She sure does...", Namjoon answered for me, and I smacked him.

"Ooooh, hyung said something bad, didn't he?"

"Yes he did...", I glared back at him.

"He should be good. He is lucky to have you."

"Yes he is!", I said proudly, earning myself a kiss from him.

I talked to Tae for a bit about the various photos around my house as Namjoon translated for the things I couldn't explain. Soon we were off to the main attraction, the art gallery.

We ended up taking my car, because it was bigger and because Namjoon still didn't know his way around all that well. After about 45 minutes of driving, we arrived. We probably spent close to three hours there, even though it was a small gallery. Taehyung was interested in everything and wanted to talk to any artists who happened to be there, with Namjoon's help of course. Hoseok was getting really bored and I could tell Jimin was wanting to leave, although he was polite and didn't say anything about it.

"I'm going to take the guys across the street to do some tourist shopping while Tae finishes up.", I whispered to Joon.

"You going to be okay?"

"Oh yeah, how much trouble could two grown men be? Are YOU going to be okay?"

"No... but I'm going to drag him out of here soon, I'll meet you over there.", I got a quick kiss and waved as I gathered up the guys.

"Want to go shopping?"

"Yeah!" "Yes.", Hoseok was excited and loud as ever and Jimin was still being his quiet, polite self.

We headed across the street, Jimin now holding my hand. Which was okay, he was being good, he just seemed to like having contact. It's amazing how comfortable I felt with them, even though I just met them yesterday and had a pretty big language barrier. They just had a way of feeling so calm and natural, no matter how weird they acted. I could tell they were good people who I could trust.