Chapter 14 - A surprise and a Vacation Wedding

Namjoon took my hand and led me downstairs to Jungkook's apartment where SOMETHING was going on, but what, I didn't know. When we got closer, I could already smell something wonderful in the air, just what was going on?

The door opened, and I was bombarded with confetti and streamers.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!", voices yelled.

When I moved my hands from my face, I saw everyone gathered around, Yoongi came in behind us with his laptop and began setting it up... with a microphone.

"What is going on?", I asked, looking around at the feast being prepared and a cake on the table.

"A party!", Taehyung said excitedly as he came up to hug me. "Sorry, hyung.", he pushed Namjoon back, "I'm taking her." Before Namjoon could protest, I was being dragged away to the group.

"Come Ji-noona, sit.", Jimin took my arms and pulled me to a chair.

Before I could sit down, Taehyung was in the chair and I was pulled into his lap. Immediately, his phone was out and snapping a picture of us. With zero hesitation, Jimin jumped into my lap and got close, posing with a finger heart as Tae snapped another picture.

"Jimin!! You're heavy!", I laughed, pushing him off.

"That's not how you take a selca!", Yoongi growled. Grabbing my arm, I was yanked in another direction and up against him, his head on my shoulder and arm around my waist. With his phone held up, he poked my side to make me smile and took the picture. "THAT'S how you do it!"

Tae and Jimin looked at each other and got an idea. I could see it all over their faces... what were they planning? Their arms went around my middle and lips met both my cheeks as the click of their phones went off.

"That's how you take a selca!", Jimin teased.

Yoongi was clearly bothered by it.

"No guys, THIS is how you take a selca...", I placed my phone up on it's stand on the table and turned on the camera. Waving them all in, I took Namjoon on one side and Yoongi on the other, Jimin and Tae knelt in front of me, Hoseok and Chaerin beside Namjoon, Jungkook and Hyejin next to Yoongi and Seokjin behind me. Holding my hand up, the camera started its countdown. I took both the guys hands and we all made poses. CLICK! Best picture ever...

"I'm going to frame this and put it in our living room.", I looked up at Namjoon, who was looking at the picture over my shoulder.

"I like that idea."

"I want a copy, too!" "Me, too!" "I want one!"

"I will send it to all of you.", I smiled, texting it out to them.

"Let's get this party going!", Seokjin yelled, coming out with some food.

We all sat down and the celebration was underway. Stories were traded across the table, words of warning were shared with laughter trying to embarrass my poor sweet man. It was all in good fun, but he had stories of his own, and after he shared one that embarrassed Jungkook in front of Hyejin, Hoseok shut right up in fear of the same.

"This is delicious, Seokjin! I can't believe you made all this!", everything was perfect and he had made so much. It must have taken him all morning.

"I love doing it, especially for a good reason. Jungkook helped with some of it, and Jimin decorated the cake."

"It's all perfect. Thank you, everyone...", I cut myself off as tears came to my eyes, a lump forming in my throat.

"Awww, don't cry, Ji.", Hoseok reached over to touch my hand. "This is a happy day!"