Change

After class Mason, Liam, and I walked into the main hallway. Liam suddenly stopped in his tracks, noticing that Liam was staring at Kira, who was gracefully walking down the stairs.

"Liam?" Mason said

But then Kira lost her footing, and fell down the stairs. Liam let go off my hand and raced over to her. I looked at Mason in confusion.

"Did he just? Oh never mind" I said running to Liam and Kira.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked Kira

"Yeah. Fine" Kira laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"You want to go to a party tonight?" She continued, and my face grew in shock.

➖➖➖

Kira was driving liam and I to Lydia's family lake house, and Liam did not look okay.

"It's Lydia Martins Lake house. Actually it's her grandmothers lake house. But she's dead, so it's okay. I mean it's not okay that she's dead. Unless she was in pain." Kira rambled.

"Can you turn the music down?" Liam asked breathlessly.

"You want me to turn the music up?" Kira asked.

Just then, mine and Liam's phone buzzed. It was a text from Mason asking where we were.

"Who's you say was coming to this party?" Liam asked.

"Um... Everyone" Kira lied.

Liam was starting to get aggressive in the car, but we finally made it.

"Where is everyone?" Liam asked.

"They're here. It's a small party" Kira continued to lie.

"You said everyone was coming." Liam stated.

"They are. They're late. We're early. So we better hurry" Kira rambled pulling Liam with her.

This girl better be careful.

As we. walked in. We noticed all the gang in the living room, and chains on the table.

"The hell is this?" Liam questioned looking between the group and me.

"I know nothing about this." I told him, stepping closer to him. I grabbed his hand and he interlocked our fingers.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam" Stiles started.

"And were the only ones that can help." Scott finished.

Everyone explained who everyone was and what all has recently been happening to Liam, and which each new supernatural creature mentioned, the tighter his grip became.

"Werewolf?" he asked pointing to Scott.

"Werecoyote" he asked pointing to Malia.

"Banshee" he asked pointing to Lydia.

"Fox" he asked pointing to Kira.