Connection

I shot my eyes open instantly, and Liam pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh God. Kaylee you're okay" Liam said relieved.

"Yup. I'm all good." I hug Liam back.

"Now who's ready to play a good game!" I shout

"You sure you're good enough to play?" Scott asks me.

"Oh please. I've played on a torn meniscus. This is nothing" I sass.

"That's my girl!" Coach says shaking my shoulders.

Liam and I were walking on the sideline right before the game.

"Hey Liam! Can you protect your girl?" Brett yells, shooting a lacrosse ball at him. Instantly, Liam catches the ball right in front of my face, before it hits me.

"I'm okay Liam. Just breathe." I say as we put on our helmets and the whistle blows.

The game has been going for about 15 minutes, and Devenford just scored.

"Why do I feel like this is gonna end badly?" Kira asks.

"Because it usually does" Stiles admits.

"Kira, you keep an eye on Garret. I'll watch for Liam" Scott says.

"Yeah, Okay, well just okay lacrosse then" Stiles and I say together.

"Stiles. Watch out for my sister. She's something but we don't know what. Remember her eyes." Scott says.

"I don't need protection" I tell him.

"At this point you do. So let us protect you" Stiles say, as we run off to our positions.

Devenford scores another point, as Liam is knocked down upon two of their players. He gets up and throws his helmet and gloves on the floor, and starts to charge at them. Scott and Stiles run sober to block him, and I run in front of his, taking off my helmet before I get to him.

"Hey, Liam. Calm down" I say placing my hand on his chest, and kissing his cheek to calm him down

"Did you have to do that?" Scott asks me

"Kiss his cheek? no. Put my hand on his chest? yea it helps." I tell him

Beacon Hills finally scored a point, but because Kira took a shot instead of pass the call, she got benched.

A play happened, and Brett and Liam where knocked over hard.

"Liam!" I screamed running towards him.

"Liam are you okay?" I asked as he grimes in pain.

Scott and Stiles pick him up. Liam shes is his broken arm, so Scott puts it back into place. Then, we heard a knife closing.

"Liam? Did Garret cut you?" I asked with a shaky voice

"No, no. I'm okay" he tells me.

"Then he missed" Scott says

"What do you mean?" Liam asks

"It's you Liam, You're the one he's after" Scott

I look up at Scott realizing thatGarret didn't miss. "He got someone though. He got Brett" I say worried.

➖➖➖

"Dad. It's okay. We're fine" I tell my father for Scott and I

"No, really, were fine" Scott adds

"I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games." Our dad says.

"Dad it's okay" I state again.