The Bonfire

Liam and I sat on a picnic table as the bonfire started.

"Hey, I totally forgot. What did you need to talk to me about earlier? You said it was important?" Liam asked

"Oh- Uh.. it's nothing" I tell him

"It didnt sound like nothing, Kayls.." He trails off worried.

"How bout, after the bonfire I'll talk to you about it?" I ask trying to lift the mood.

"That works" he smiles. He takes my hand, and we both lean into each other. We kiss for a few seconds, before we full on make out.

Liam and I stop doing our thing, when we take a bottle for each of us and chug it completely.

"Not gonna fell us to slow down?" Liam asks Mason.

"Actually, I was gonna say 'Keep drinking'. I think you should get drunk. And I mean stumbling down, fall on your ass, passed out with your face in the toilet drunk." Mason tells us both.

"Why?" Liam and I both laugh.

"Maybe the. she. I ask you what's going on, you both will be too drunk to lie" Mason spits at us.

Liam looks away from Mason, and to me, taking my hand in his.

"I'm not asking because I want to know. I'm asking because I want to help." Mason tells us.

Liam begins looking around, and looks at Mason. "I'm gonna get another drink" he says, getting if the table. "Yeah.. I'm getting drunk. And you" he says grabbing my hand, "are coming with me" he says kissing me for awhile, before I follow him.

Liam and I get back to Mason, but then we feel completely light headed, and start asking over.

"Liam? I-" I say before falling into him.

Scott then walks over to us trying to see what's going on

"How much have they had to drink?" He asks Mason.

"Not enough to get them like this" Mason tells my brother.

Scott began taking really fast, and then started stumbling all over the place.

I sat up against Liam, with my head rested on one of his legs, and he brushed my hair back with his fingers.

"How much did you drink?" I hear Mason ask Scott

"Nothing. Not even a sip." Scott tells him. A few moments go by when Scott says "It's not the drinks. It's the music." He gets up and tells Mason not to let us out of his sight, And the. he leave towards the DJ.

Then a couple of officers roughly grab Liam, Malia, and I and take us towards the inside of the school.

"Hey, what are you doing? These are my friends" Mason tells the officers.

"You're friends are overly intoxicated. They need to be escorted out." He rudely tells Mason.

"Okay, I'll go with them." Mason argues.

"That won't be necessary" is all I hear the guy says, before I start blacking our.

They lead us into the school, and then throw us on the ground against the lockers.

"Scott? Liam?" I freak out.

"I'm right here" Liam says putting his arms under me, and pulling my body up to his.

"Scott?" I try again

"Its okay, Kaylee. I'm here" I hear Scott say.

My back is up against Liam's chest now. "Liam.." I try to say, but he doesn't let me finish.