four

"Autumn! Unlock this door!" Dad. He's probably already drunk. I turn my head to my clock. It's 5:30. It's too early for this crap. My feet shuffle as I approach the door.
"What?!" I say in a u tone. Don't judge me I'm not a morning person, so I'm grouchy. "Don't take that tone with me young lady. Where were you last night!?" Yep to early for this.
"Do you have any idea what time it is?! It's soo early and I was eating dinner at my friend's house, now if you'll excuse me I'll enjoy a few more hours of sleep." As I shut the door and lock it he starts yelling. And doesn't stop for at least 15 minutes.

My phone starts to ring.
Autumn: who is this?
Malcolm:  It's Malcolm and are you free today?
I don't have a social life or anymore friend's
Autumn: ya, why?
Malcolm: Me and my my family were going to a water park and I wanted to invite you. Do you want to come?
I smile to myself. He's sweet.
Autumn: Ya, sure. What time are you picking me up?
Malcolm: how does 10:30 sound?
Autumn: great see you till then
Malcolm: bye
Autumn: bye
I got up and looked at the clock 8:59. Perfect. I walk into the kitchen and make me some cereal. Once I was done with that I get dressed and get my stuff ready for the water park. I walk to my room and sit down on my bed.
Well this is boring.
So I decided to draw. I've been drawing for years, but I stopped because a new boy at our school was also an artist. He made fun of my drawings and I stopped for a while but I got back into it. Once I was done it looked like this

 Once I was done it looked like this

I turned my head to the clock 10:26. I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door
" mom,  dad I'm leaving! Bye love you." I shout. I opened the door. " Are you ready?" I nodded

Once we were on our way Hal asked
" So Malcolm are you going to on the Liquidator?"

"Don't pressure the boy Hal," Lois says turning her head towards him
" I'm not pressuring, just asking." He says in defense
"He's scared enough as it is without you pressuring him"
"You're afraid of a water slide?" I ask
"Yeah" he says ashamed
"I'm afraid of rollercoasters. One time my uncle made me go on the Goliath and it was my first one. At the end I was crying."
A few minutes pass. "Hey mom, doesn't Malcolm have to nose plug for sinuses?" Reese asks slyly
"I forgot them" Malcolm covers up. Smooth.
"Don't worry I got them right here," Reese says holding them up. That's just cold.
"We're here" Hal says
"So Autumn are you ready to get wet?" Reese asks. This caught me off guard. "What?"
"We're at a waterpark, you're going to get wet," Reese says in a duh tone
As we walk in Reese asks" So what do you guys want to do first?"
"Well I was thinking-"
Malcolm cut me off
"What makes you think we want to do anything with you?!"
"But I thought we-"
Reese cut me off
"What? Why?"
"Guys come on-"
Malcolm cut me off again
"Really Reese? Nose plugs. That's a new kind of low.... even for you if I did something it would have been different."

"GUYS!!!!!" I yell. They both stare at me. " I came with you guys to have a good time and that's what we're going to do.
Now if you guys want to not be together then we will take turns and I will go on different rides with you.ok?" They simply nod.
"Me first!"

Malcolm drags me away to a different water slide.
"So I got that idea how to get Reese back for the nose plug thing."
"I don't know Malcolm,- actually what the heck. I haven't done it prank in months. He whispered in my ear the plan.

Reese POV

Autumn started walking up to me.
"My turn?" I asked as she nodded. She touches my shoulder. Damn. I look at her.
"So I hear you like other girls. Is this true?" I shake my head viciously no.
"Malcolm was telling me you like a girl with long blonde hair-" she says moving her hair to the back showing her bikini better.
"and tan skin-"
"April?" I question.
"Yeah I think that was her name. Why do you like her?"
"Well I hear she kisses with tongue."
"Is this true April?" That voice
I turned around Malcolm stands next to April. She makes a disgusted face then walks off.
"Now we're even,"  Malcolm says.
I turn background face Autumn "You were in on this?"
"Umm yeah. I'm sorry, I just haven't done a prank in a long time," she says scratching the back of her neck, her face looking extremely guilty.
"This is war!!!" I yell pointing to both of them. This is going to be fun. And Autumn is going to help me. 😈😈😈😈