six

"So when you mean 'banned for life.' whose lifetime are you talking about?"

Hal asked the owner. I shake my head. I see where Reese gets his "smarts" from. Lois was dragging Malcolm and Reese by their ears. I was walking next to Malcolm. He looked so helpless. I smiled to myself.
"Don't give me that look," says Malcolm in pain.
"What look?"
"The look of pleasure. You're enjoying watching me suffer."

"I can't help it if you getting dragged around the ear like a ragdoll amuses me."

Once we were on the road they turned up the AC. It was so hot. We have to have the AC on because actually don't know why. The boys had their shirts off because of the heat. But Lois and I were different stories. We can't take our shirts off. And it's unfair. The boys won. This time. Hal started swerving. It honestly made me nauseous.

"I think I'm going to throw up," I say a bit woozy. Malcolm immediately scooted away. I gave him a really? look.

"Hal, pullover," said Lois

"No, I'm not going to give him the satisfaction." He was talking about the car behind us. He was trying to get around us and Hal wouldn't let him.
"Hal-"
"Alright, alright." He pulled over, I hurled, and we were on the road again.
The car behind us got in a car crash. So we were in the middle of nowhere, with no food or water, and it's hot. Great.
"Come on let's go explore," Reese said and ran off. Malcolm and I followed after him. "Why there's nothing out here but dirt?"I ask
"Because you can find cool stuff like this." he puts a dirty old sock in my face, and it stunk... A lot.

" Or, a-" he scans the perimeter.
"ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! He yells. That's more like it. Reese and I run for it, Malcolm not too far behind. They have Choco tacos.
MY FAVORITE!❤️

An Asian man came out of the truck
"I'm sorry there is no more ice cream in the truck."
A random girl looks through the window and shouts he's lying.
"I'm sorry I can't sell ice cream on the road. It's illegal." and with that, he walks into the truck and locks the door.
"NO THAT'S UNFAIR"
Reese yells and charges at the door with his head.
" And the Nobel prize goes to..."
"Hey, that's my brother you're talking about." Malcolm says defensively " nice" he finishes. What? Whatever.
"I'm Jessica, she says and extends her hand.
" Malcolm." He takes her hand and shakes it. "I'm Autumn."
She looks at me then Malcolm.
"Hi, Autumn." She looks back at Malcolm
"So do you guys want to come take a look around with me?"
she bats her eyelashes at Malcolm.
"Sure"
Malcolm starts to walk as I follow she pushes me down"stay away from him alright?!? He's mine." She said with a bit of crazy in her eye. I gave her a disgusted face
"We have barely known you for 2 minutes." Boom. Logic. She made a disgusted sound and walked off. Rude. I followed her and not going to the crash site.
"I'm sorry young lady, but you can't come back here. This is a crime scene." an officer politely said.
"It's okay my dad works here. Oh look there he is." She waved. The man waved back clearly confused.
"Well, your father works here?"Malcolm asked impressed.
"No, when you're cute and want something everyone's your dad." She waved to another random guy" Hi Daddy!"
"You know what, I'm going to go see what Reese is doing." I started walking off and turn back around and see her waving at me bye.

And it wasn't a goodbye kind of wave it was an evil wave.
That almost set me off. "Only mentally kill her. Only mentally kill her."I whisper to myself.

I saw Reese angrily staring at the ice cream man. The ice cream man was eating ice cream. Then he turned on the jingle.
Evil. Reese ran up to the truck, climbed up the side and started jumping on the top. What the heck. I started to climb on and jump with him. He's a weirdo, but I'm also a weirdo.