eleven

(Skip to the weekend)

Finally after a week at school the weekend!!!!
Even after a week I'm exhausted! Opening my eyes I see the boys are still sleeping.

Then an idea suddenly came to mine, last Thursday Reese had put a live bee in Malcolm's straw and I drank out of it. Let's just say he's going to pay and now I always check in my lidded cups.

I try to wriggle out of Malcolm's grip and head to the kitchen to get ketchup.
I head back to out room get Reese's shoes and man they stink I squeeze the ketchup in then I crawl back in bed and went back to sleep as if nothing happened.
I wake up tied to my bed Dewey and Malcolm were nowhere in sight.
"Ah my 'princess' has finally woken up." I hear Reese say to my right, he was sitting on his bed just watching me.
"Don't even try to call for help Malcolm is at the basketball hoops with Stevie doing a wheelchair thing, Dewey is nowhere to be found and Dad is at work."
"Lois?"
"Also at work. So the reason you're tied here it's not because of the ketchup shoe, I find it funny and will use it on Dewey later. So I hear you and Malcolm are a thing now."

My eyes get wide "Don't tell Lois or Hal please!"

"Don't worry, I think you guys are good for each other. All I want you to do is help me with something later."
"What is it?"
"You'll see."
Reese unties me and walked out of the room like nothing happened.

I walk in the living room and watch TV for about 45 minutes until Malcolm came in and plopped down on the couch next to me.
I continued watching until I see Malcolm staring at me.
I turn my head towards him
"yes?"
"We're going on a date."
"When?!?" I say excited to get out of the house.
"You get ready and I'll go take a shower and I think about noon or we can leave."

I walk to our closet and I pull out my gray dress and red flannel with Nike shoes.

Hey, no one said I couldn't be comfortable, but he didn't tell me where we're going

"You'll half to see you when we get there." I squint my eyes sit back in my seat all around us were trees and mountains it's been this way for about an hour, nothing else other than my eyes getting heavier and heavier as we drive down an never-ending swirly road with mountains.

I was back in Canada in my old crappy house the wall still had some holes from when my dad got angry for from my younger sister and dirty dishes in the sink my dad is screaming his head off with my baseball bat anything while my mother powers to stop my father from doing something he will regret.

I am on my hands are above my head protecting myself when you were in the middle of something and I'm tired of you being in the middle of everything but me being the stubborn person I am stood my ground His face turned an unnatural colored red as he hit me upside my head my eyes close as I fall into a never-ending abyss. I jerked myself awake as I do the car stops moving

"Ok from this point on I'm going need you to wear this," Malcolm says and holds up a blindfold. I put it on as we continued our ride.