two

We walk into their room. The two boys that were with Malcolm and the car were sitting on two different beds. The spiky-haired boy was throwing a pencil at the ceiling which already had multiple holes in it.
The little boy was on the other bed reading a comic book.
" Autumn these are my brothers-"
The little one cut him off " I'm Dewey " he said with a sweet little smile. Awwww.
The spiky-haired boy threw the pencil up again and it gets stuck. So he sits up and says
" And I'm Reese and what happened to your face?"
"Reese!" Malcolm says clearly frustrated with Reese
The pencil came back down and smacked him on the head. "Ow" he moans
Instant karma.
" What happened to your hair?" I say messing up his hair.
" Hey your cute and all but the hair is off limits! And this is a choice." He says walking into the bathroom to fix his hair.
"Anyway what do you want to do?" Malcolm asks
"Well met, my little sister, and my old friends used to play water balloon baseball." I continue "It's where you take water balloons and regular balloons, fill them up with water and hit it with a baseball bat with nails in it so it's easier to hit." (like the one in stranger things)

Reese continues from the bathroom"We could also use eggs and fill some balloons with shaving cream

"We could also use eggs and fill some balloons with shaving cream."
"So do you guys want to?" They all nodded.
"It's settled then. But I need to go home and get changed and I could get balloons and my baseball bat, are you guys coming? I need help to walk in the other can ride my skateboard. I don't live that far."I say as me, Malcolm, and Reese walk away.

"You coming to Dewey?" he shook his head no.

As we were walking back to my house Malcolm had his arm around my waist helping me walk while Reese rode my skateboard. He did a cool trick that I can't do yet.

We approached my house. I twisted the knob and opening it surprisingly, I didn't hear arguing. No one was home. There was a note on the refrigerator.
It read:
Hey Autumn,
Me and your father went to the store. We will be back around 6:30. Feel free to have my food from yesterday, I'm not going to eat it.

-mom
We moved to my room. I go over to my closet, get my bathing suit, and clothes for after. I went over to my drawers and get the balloons and baseball bat and put it in my backpack.
"Hey guys I'm going to go get changed real fast ok?"
"Ya, ya go ahead," Reese said shooing me away with his hand while he was looking through my stuff. I rolled my eyes and head over for the bathroom.

Reese POV
" Look at this stuff! Her room is so cool."I say admiring it.
She had posters of singers and video games, a small crappy TV, but hey it's still a TV. Call of duty and other games. There were even drawings on her wall, and let me tell ya, she's an artist.

She also had an electric guitar and an acoustic."Yeah tell me about it, she has a TV in her room. We don't have that." Malcolm says
I walked over to her drawers
"I don't think she'd like it if she found you going through her stuff."
I opened a drawer because I don't care, regardless of what Malcolm says. The first drawer was with drawings, boring. The second drawer had prank stuff, not completely boring but next. The third- oh my God.
"Malcolm come look at this," I say putting a bra to my chest. He put one on his head and started swinging another around.

Back to normal POV
As I enter the room I can't believe my eyes 😂🤣Reese has one of my bras on his chest and Malcolm has one on his head and another in his hand swinging it around.
"No stripping in my room!" I laughed
They both look towards my way red as a tomato. " Come on let's go I'm ready," I say
And with that we were off back to Malcolm's house.