five

Reese and I were waiting in line for another water slide. It's been 15 minutes already. But the line is so huge. We're waiting in line for the Liquidator. I think that was the one Malcolm was afraid of.

"So, do you want to play a game while we wait?" I ask. He nodded.
"How about sticks?" We played sticks. Reese won 3 times. I won 2 times. That passed some time.

I heard laughing up head of the line. I try to look up but my head was pulled in a different direction. Reese's lips are set on mine. I try to push him away but he was too strong.
"Autumn what the hell!?" Malcolm. Reese finally let's go.
"It's not what you think." I try and reason with Malcolm. "Now we're even," Reese says with a stupid smirk on his face. Damn it Reese.

Malcolm POV
After I chickened out on the Liquidator I was coming down the stairs. Everyone was laughing. I looked to my right and saw a familiar spikey-haired bot kissing a familiar brown-haired girl. "Autumn what the hell?!" They finally broke apart. " It's not what you think.
"Autumn tried to reason with me but I was to mad. "Now we're even," Reese said with that stupid smirk on his face.

Normal POV
After me and Reese went down the Liquidator, which was so much fun, I went to go find Malcolm. He was sitting by the pool with his feet in the pool. I walk over to him and sit down. "Hey," I say. He looks over to me. "Hey."
"I didn't kiss Reese. Well I did- no he kissed me."

"I know." I scanned over the pool and saw Reese. He was laughing with a bunch of girls in the pool and he was splashing around. A little idea popped up in my head. I smirked and whispered in his ear the plan.

Malcolm POV
Wow. That's actually a not a bad plan. I smiled and nodded. I frantically ran over to the lifeguard.
"Help my brother can't swim!" Autumn found a really fat and sunburned guy to do mouth to mouth on Reese.
I didn't think it would work this well. Autumn and I burst out laughing. "Now we're even." Autumn and I say at the same time.

Normal POV
"So do you want to just sit down in the sun?" I ask Malcolm
"Sure, anything beats the Liquidator."
"Actually it's not that bad. But ya, it's intimidating."
We walk back to where our towels were. I was so tired I fell asleep on Malcolm's chest. I woke up with a- ewww soaking wet bathing suit on my face. I sat up"Now we're even." Reese said as he walked off.

"That's it I've had it. All he did was make this day bad. Now it's payback!"Malcolm says.

"Don't do something you'll regret! Malcolm!"
Malcolm squatted next race and pull down his pants. Reese turned around and- oh ok.
"Now we're eve- ahhhhh" Malcolm screamed and ran off, while Reese pulled up his pants and ran after him.

"Reese! Malcolm!" Malcolm ran through his mom and dad. Then Reese ran into his mother and spilled nachos all over her.
"Sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Wilkerson!" I yelled as I passed them.
Malcolm was going up the Liquidator. Oh no. "Reese I'm very sorry. I now realize I should not have done these childish things. And I'm very sorry.

"Wow, these stairs are getting really annoying." I groan

Once we got to the top Reese was about to punch him. Then a hand stopped him. Lois. Oh no."Do you think we're wealthy?!"
"What?"
"Do you think we're wealthy? No. Wealthy people get to on vacation-" I look to Malcolm. He had a twinkle in his eye with that look on his face. Nodded to Reese. Reese shook his head no. Lois realizes that was happening "Don't you dare."Malcolm pushed her down the slide.
"Wow, that was the bravest thing I've ever seen you do," Reese said
"Yeah"
"You're going to die," I say
"I know. Do you think she's ok?" just then a hand pull Malcolm down by his nose plug, Malcolm grabbed Reese, and Reese grabbed me. Malcolm was right, the slide is scary.