seven

"Hey, what do you kids think your doing!?" An angry, fat man yells as he runs up to the truck. I turn my head to Reese, he gives me a terrified look and I return the favor.

"Run!" we say in unison.

First, Reese jumped off, then helped me. But that angry potato was catching up fast. As I was getting down, I saw Jennifer put her hand on Malcolm's shoulder and was getting closer to Malcolm. I felt the anger rise up inside me. But no, that's not what pissed off that there was no more sanity and the devil's daughter came out.

She got even closer to his face and shoved him down the hill. He tumbled down as he did, he hit a prickly plant and he stopped when he got hit in a thing that girls don't have, on a tree. Ouch.

Once my feet hit the ground, Reese and I ran for it. I only got about two steps before somebody grabbed the back of my shirt. Crap. I turned my head to meet a very angry guy. He was more red than a tomato.
"Help!" I screamed. I punch him in the stomach, but it didn't even phase him.

"Help!" I cry again.

His grasp on me was gone. I turned around and I couldn't believe what was in front of me. Reese was on the man's back covering his eyes. I got on the floor next to him and he tripped. Reese and I ran for our lives. We his behind a van.
"Ok, I think we should split up," Reese says.

"Have you ever seen anything good from splitting up in movies?" I ask.

He looks at me "nice talk."

And runs off. I roll my eyes and start heading towards the Wilkerson's van. I heard a similar voice, and his behind a nearby car.

"I'm really sorry about that again-" but I blocked out their conversation.

I smirk, payback bites back hard. I continue walking to their van. I packed the essentials: towel, sunscreen, brush, extra clothes, a few things from my prank "kit", and my MP3 player. Once I got to the van I got my backpack and hid behind the van. I pulled out a balloon, old expired mustard, and my MP3 player. I popped the trunk of their van to see what they got. I took out wire cutters and the old, rusty screwdriver. Don't ask why I have a balloon and all the mustard, I just do. For emergencies?

Anyway, to start the mood I turned on Bad Guy by Billie Eilish. I started filling up the mustard balloon. And let me tell you now, it stunk.  Once I was done with that, I put the balloon in my backpack for later.

I headed back to where Malcolm and Jennifer were. They're still here. I go under the car and start my "magic". My uncle and I are close. So he taught me how to fix the wires on his car and get it going. So that means I know what cords to cut. Once I was done with that I head back to the van.
" Hey Autumn I saved something for you," Reese says as he catches up with me handing me a Choco taco.

"Thanks," I say

"Reese, Malcolm, Autumn!" Lois yells.

Finally the car starts to move. Reese and I race to the van.         As we were moving I hear "Malcolm!" I turn my head to face Jessica. Damn it, they got their car started.

"Here!" She says as she reaches her phone number out to him.

Wait. I haven't used the balloon yet! I reach into my backpack and grab it. I throw it at her and it gets all over her face. I sit back in my seat. I look back at Malcolm, he has a shocked face.

"Good aim," Reese says patting my back. I face my head forward and smirk. I'm the bad guy 🎶🎵.

Duh