16

Asher's P.O.V.

After the whole thing that happened at lunch I didn't not feel like listening to the fucking annoyed English teacher reading the boring book.

I was looking for any excuse not to pay attention without making it obvious and I looked around and to the ground to see my shoe lace was untied.

I dropped my arm down and tried to tie it with one of my hands to still keep the book proped up to make it look believable. I almost got it and was about to finish but the lace slipped through my fingers.

"Damn it." I whispered to myself.

I felt like someone was watching me and I turned my head to see that everyone else was following along in the book.

I just turned my attention back on trying again to tie my shoe and kept on failing miserably as expected.

_______________________________

I've been throwing myself a lot into basketball lately because that is the only thing I felt like I had complete control over because of the whole thing with her.

I usually stay after a little later then everyone else. Which is kind of a lie. I stay really late at night most nights when I don't have work on Tuesday's and Thursday.

I was doing some drills when I heard my phone ring. I jogged over to it to see,

Incoming call from Dork🦔...

I smiled a little and answered the phone, "Hey."

"Hi, are you okay?" She asked making me a little confused.

"Uhh, yeah why?" I questioned.

"You just sound like your breathing heavily." She said.

"Oh yeah, I'm at the gym practicing." I said nodding.

"Your still at the school?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Yeah."

"Okay, so lunch. That was interesting."

"Y—yeah, you were there for that?" I questioned gulping.

"Yes, it kinda felt like you were saying that just to me?" She wondered.

"What, no. I just felt that some other people from other social classes could have a good time. And if that includes you then so be it." I said smiling.

"It's good that you say other social classes instead of lower social classes." She said.

"Because I don't believe that I'm more important then others." I said honestly.

"And what about the Asher two months ago?" She said making me feel like shit.

"That guy was a complete dick." I said making her laugh.

"Yeah, you can say that." She said making me feel worse.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked nervously. I don't think I like where this is going.

"Oh, uhh, nothing. No I— nothing." She stuttered out.

"Tell me, did I— did I do something to you. Or y-your friends?" I asked nervously.

"Ash, please don't do this." She begged.

God, there is something.

"Please— Just tell me."

"You weren't the kindest to me and my friends a few months ago." She whispered.

"God fucking damn it." I yelled.

"I'm so sorry." She said sincerely

"You're sorry? Why the hell are you sorry?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I don't know. I just am. Please don't be mad at me or at yourself." She pleated.

"How could I not be pissed at myself. I was a dick so someone who is so amazing and the complete last person who deserves it to someone wh—" I kept rambling on.

"Okay." She said raising her voice so I could hear her over my talking.

"Okay?" I repeated nervously.

"Okay, I'll go." She said sounding nervous as well.

"You'll go?" I repeated again.

"To your party. Wow, you're slow today." She said with a little giggle making me gain the biggest smile I've had in a while.

"You better not be shitting with me, Dork." I said and felt my voice go a little high.

"I'm not, but then again your not gonna know who I am so don't get your hopes up for anything."

"This is so fucking amazing." I said still smiling.

"Yeah, I have that effect on people." She and I know she was smiling.

"You don't understand. I gotta go." I said and hung up fast.

"Fuck yes." I said smiling and jumped a little.

Me:
She said yes!!!

Me:
She's come to the party!!!

Will🎧:
That great man

Carson🎸:
See I told you bro

Me:
Yeah come to my house now.

I started walking around my room when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and pulled them both into my house and slammed it shut.

"Dude, you gotta chill." Will said chuckling.

"And stop smiling so much." Carson said smiling back.

"I can't. Tomorrow is gonna be the best day ever." I said jumping foot to foot.

"So I take it that you're excited to meet your girl at the party?" Will said.

"Yeah, and we have to make this party the best one ever." I said.

"Yeah, what are you gonna dress up as?" Carson wondered.

"Ohh, did not think of that one." I confessed.

"Oh, well, I'm gonna be a fifties guy." Will said.

"And I'm gonna be a surfer guy." Carson said smirking.

"He just wants to be that so he doesn't have to wear a shirt." Will said making him get hit upside the head by Carson and I just laughed.

"Uhh, I could be a vampire. Just need teeth and sunglasses." I said shrugging.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh, you gonna bit the fuck out of your girl tomorrow night?" Carson asked smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and hit him and I tried to hide my smile from then. "Shut up man."

"Yeah, but seriously. Are you gonna kiss her?" Will asked making me go bright red.

_____________________________

Aww, Asher so cute when he's getting all excited about meeting Annie and it's really sweet how she makes him so happy.

Love you all💜🦔🌻