Day 11

They woke up to a quiet beeping sound from Lance's alarm clock. He rolled over and stopped the alarm by pressing the quiet button on top. Keith propped himself up on his elbow.

"Good morning, McClain."

"'morning." Lance yawned as he stretched. Keith climbed onto Lance's bed.

"Scoot." He said nudging Lance over. Lance buried his face in Keith's neck. It felt warm and... safe.

"I'm sleepy." Lance muttered.

Keith smiled, looking at the stars that weren't covered with the curtains and kissed the top of Lance's head.

"You know-" Keith started. "At first I found you incredibly annoying."

He felt Lance grin. He sat up. "Why did you stop?"

Keith laughed lightly. "I guess because I became attracted to you and the annoying things that you do."

Lance chuckled. "Just wait- I can get even more annoying."

Keith closed his eyes and smiled. He curled up closer to Lance. Lance propped himself up in his elbow and turned to place a gentle kiss on Keith's cheek.

"I'll be back in my bed before the 6 am checks."

Keith pulled the covers. He opened his eyes and turned over. "Do you really have to? What if you just stay with me."

Lance bit his cheek. "Then I'm moving to the single room."

Keith sighed and lay back down. "You're right." He felt Lance sigh and turned to face him. He nuzzled his face into Lance's neck. "You can't leave. Please, Lance. Don't go."

Lance put an arm over Keith who looked up and stole a kiss. Lance returned it and pushed himself up onto his side. "Would it be crazy if we had sex in a hospital at 3 am?"

"With you?" Keith laughed. "That's the best part."

Keith had thrown the thin cotton hospital blankets off of his bed and Lance got up on his knees. He ran his fingers down Keith's chest to his boxers and pulled lightly on the elastic. He freed Keith's cock and slowly put his mouth on it before moving to his hand and kneeling over Keith's thigh to rub his own erection against. Lance's breathing hitched.

"Lance-" Keith whispered. "If you keep going this fast, I'm going to cum."

Lance grinned. "How much longer can you go?"

"Less than a minute?" Keith said, biting his lip.

Lance nodded and positioned his mouth back over Keith and put was about to finish him off when they heard a noise like a shampoo bottle falling in their shower. Lance cursed before kissing Keith's forehead and running to his own bed. Keith grabbed his blankets and tried to cover his erection, which he was also trying to stuff back into his boxers.

Lance was breathing heavy. Keith could tell that he was trying to finish himself off because otherwise he would be stuck with an anticlimactic erection that would probably be sore in the morning. Keith heard Lance's breath hitch.

"Fuck." He cursed.

A light shined down the hallway and Keith ran for the lights, he turned them both ON instead of Lance's light OFF and his light also OFF. Instead they were caught sitting up in their beds at 3:30 in the morning.

"Why are you up?" One of the nurses asked, harshly.

Keith couldn't come up with anything.

"I had a wet dream." Lance said bluntly.