⌘ Flirt

(Don't forget to play the song , I wanna be yours ~ Arctic Monkeys)

Why do I even try? I'm angry at Dean, he lead me on to think he wanted to kiss but then decided to run away? maybe it was just the heat of the moment or that I misunderstood the situation but I was certain there was some sort of tension in the air.

And Amber she tried to kill me! regardless if she was confused she can't get away with this. I make my back stumbling far from the tempestuous sea.

"your always so clumsy aren't you Luna"...

His words echo throw out my head, I wonder where he got Luna from. Stuck in my head and unable to get him out, I continue to ponder in my current thoughts of Dean. He saved me.

But I'm no damsel in distress, no weak girl awaiting upon my prince in shinning armer, no I'm not. So why do I feel like I am? I prayed to God for an angel to save me, and there he was, Dean, he's no angel but he conveniently came to my rescue. He showed up right on time, it all seems a bit too surreal.

'Were you following me?' he didn't rebut to my accusations before thus I'm concluding that he indeed had followed me. But why? that answer remains unknown.

Twilight is upon us by the time we all return to the bus. I find my clothes and put them on, as does Dean.

what a shame

I climb into the bus and plant myself towards the back, Tammy sits in front of me, and everyone else is scattered around randomly. "Psstt" I get Tammy's attention, she turns around to reveal that stupid smile of hers "whats up sugar?"

"Amber is what's up, she tried to drown me" I whisper shout "well today Amber and I were looking for crabs on the rocky cliff and she began to shout at me, claiming that I was her brother 'Kyle' and she pushed me into the water"

I turn my head and almost jump out of my seat as I feel a cool breath against my neck, Dean sits inches behind me leaning forward, listening intently to my every word.

When did he get there?

"I almost drowned" I say. "Oh no" Tammy looks all flustered. "I told them she wasn't ready to be near water so soon, she needs more time in the asylum, she's not ready for this much interaction" She mumbles rather loudly.

So Tate wasn't lying about there being a mental ward next door, and more disturbingly I was talking to a murderer. I should take him more seriously.

Snapping back to reality she brings her attention back to me.

"are you okay? how'd you get out?" She asks, "I um well- " I muble,

I feel rather embarrassment to say the least, I can't swim at the ripe age of 17 and if she knew I probably wouldn't be aloud to go onto one of these trips again.

"she's brave, of course , she swam to safety" Dean intervenes, winking at me.

Tammy sighs in relief, as if he's telling her an unpredictable story and I'm not sitting right in front of her to see that clearly I survived.

Does he not want people to know that he saved me?

or is he just shy?

"Yes she is" Tammy pulls me into a hug. "So brave" she rubs circles into my back. I flinch "please don't touch me" I say pushing her off. I can hear Dean chuckling from my reaction to a 'reassuring hug'.

"okay now ya'll I'm going to go sit with Amber" Tammy gets up and moves to the front of the bus leaving Dean and I alone.

Fuck it, so he didn't want to kiss me, so what, it doesn't mean I can't speak to him. It was just the heat of the moment.

"Hey, um why didn't you tell her you saved me?" I turn around to ask him. "So I didn't have to have one of those awkward reassuring hugs, as much as it looked like you enjoyed it, I think I'll pass" he chuckles causing me to giggle, wait since when did I giggle?

"No but seriously?" I ask "why do you care so much? I don't need a medal, so drop it, if your gonna keep going on about it next time I won't bother" he snaps,with all humour in his voice gone.

bipolar much?

"okay then, clam down" I say. "I am clam" he rolls his eyes. " good" I roll my eyes it turn around to face the front. A sharp pain hits my chest, why would he even say that? Maybe he is regretful.

Suddenly Dean is standing next to my seat "I didn't mean that" he waits for my approval. "okay" I say and he sits down besides me. I pull my towel up to cover my small chest, not that he hasn't seen me in a bikini before, but my shirt has become see throw as a result of my wet hair.

Our legs touching but nether of us say a word. The radio is turned on and the song 'I wanna be yours' by the Arctic monkeys begins to play.

I look over to see Dean tapping his foot to the sound of the beat, which brings a smile to my lips.

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner Breathing in your dust, I wanna be your Ford Cortina, I won't ever rust, If you like your coffee hot , Let me be your coffee pot, You call the shots babe, I just wanna be yours

I look over to Dean and bite my lip, he looks so cute with his curly hair bouncing as he taps his foot, and the realisation of things hit me, the weird feeling in my stomach is back, and it's him. He makes me feel weird.

He catches me starring at him a small smile appears on his face as I turn away blushing like a fool. The effect he has on me is one I've never experienced before.

"Are you okay Luna?" he asks all innocently with a smirk on his face. Shit he knows he has an effect on me.

"Yep fine and that's not my name" I reply still looking out of window as I'm sure the annoying pink still hasn't left my cheeks. He brings hand beneath my chin and guides me to meet contact his gaze. His smirk grows bigger when he sees my shameful blushing.

I wanna be your setting lotion, Hold your hair in deep devotion, At least as deep as the Pacific Ocean

I wanna be yours

Secrets I have held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought, Maybe I just wanna be yours...

I tap my hand nervously against my lap. Dean slowly reaches for my hand and holds it tight within his. I stare at our hands in disbelief.

Was he seriously holding my hand?

This only causes his already large smirk to grow even larger.

Wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours...

The stupid smirk is washed off of his face and he stares intensely into my eyes. Leaning closer towards my face causing my hart to pound intensely against my chest.

I seem to have lost control of myself, like I need him. As if Dean is my drug and I need my fix. I feel some sort of lust for him, to feel his lips against mine and this time he's the one making the move.

I just wanna be yours...

I close my eyes and feel the heat of his face besides mine, but not at my lips at my ear "Stop staring I know I look great" he whispers and pulls away with his stupid his smirk.

"Stupid fucking tease" I mumble.

....................................................

Sorry for not updating in a while, but here's a new chapter with Dean being a flirt, is it all a game or does he actually have feelings for Lena? *luna*¿

Please comment/vote

Francesca xxx