Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It has been a full week since Charlie's funeral and Bella still hasn't come out of her room. I sighed as I again knocked on herbed room door.

"Iz come on out now will ya please. We are all worried about ya. Hell if ya want we will go to Peter and Charlotte's and bug the hell outta 'em. I'll even let ya set Peter's ass on fire again if ya want." I heard a sigh from the other side of the door and it opened.

I gasped at what I saw. To say the least she looked horrible. Her eyes were a darker brown then normal and there were purple bags under her eyes. She looked pale as hell and I aint surprised considering she hasn't eaten since the morning of Charlie's funeral.

"Awe come here Bells." She fell into my arms sobbing and I pulled her close and began whispering little nothings into her ear trying to comfort her.

"Why does it hurt so much." She cried and I felt my dead heart break at the emotion in her voice. It was plain raw pain and it killed me to her it from her.

"I don't know Iz but let me tell ya all wounds heal in time you just need to get out there and live your life. That's what Charlie would have wanted ya to do." After a while she calmed down. She pulled away wiping her eyes with her hands.

"You're right." I nodded to her.

"Now get dressed I'm gonna get the Ben and Jerry's out and were gonna watch boring soap operas." She giggled and I smiled at her.

"What the hell are ya talking about we are watching the game with beer and potato chips." I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"That's my girl. Now hurry up. Ya only got a week before ya go back and we gotta live it up." She nodded and went back in her room to go through her closet for something to wear.

BPOV'S

I walked back into my room thinking about the conversation me and Jasper just had. I realized he was right about my dad. He would want me to live my life to the fullest and he would hate it if I sat here moping around. So I walked over to my closet and pulled out blue skinny jeans, grey cowgirl boots and a grey tank top the says 'livin' country style' then brushed my hair and went downstairs to find the living room all set up for our fun.

"Jazz where did ya go?" I asked then I heard laughter in the kitchen and found Peter, Charlotte and Jasper in there cooking things up.

"Howdy Belly bean." Peter said pulling me into another of his famous 'crush Bella's bones' hugs and then put me back on the ground to be hugged by Charlotte.

"Hey there sug how ya doin?" I smiled sadly at her and sighed.

"Peachy." Peter chuckled.

"That's how its gonna be for a while but you outta listen to Jay's advice. He's great at that shit and I'm the guy who just knows shit." I rolled my eyes at him and plopped down into a chair in the kitchen where Jasper handed me a cup of blood laced coffee.

"Your gonna need that." I nodded and took a sip of it while I was handed a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I garbled them down and drank the rest of my coffee then we all walked into the livingroom to find the game just starting. This time it was the colts and ravens. Half way into the game Peter was wasted Charlotte was shirtless and me and Jasper were screaming at the tv.

"Aw come on Manning ya could of done better then that!" I yelled and Jasper groaned.

"The Ravens are whoopin your ass!" He yelled and I leaned back against the couch and smiled.

"Ya know what, I really needed this. Thank you guys. Ya'll are awesome." Charlotte giggled and Peter waved it off.

"No problem Bella bean." Peter slurred and I giggled.