Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~few months later two - weeks before the battle.~

"What the hell do you mean I can't be in the battle you need me. My powers are the one things that could help us. Benjamin from Amun's coven along with I could take them out easily. Of course we will need to call in a few more people but..."

"Bella. I'm doin this to keep you and Maryann safe okay I can't risk either of your lives." I sighed and sat down on the couch pinching my nose. Jane walked in and handed me a cup of warm blood.

"Thanks." I said and she smiled.

"Fine but I better be the last resort just in case and if I remember correctly you will need my mental shield along with the physical no matter what side Jane and Alec are on." I smiled at the two I considered my own children even if I did not birth them.

"She is right Jasper Chelse can change bonds the mental shield will be needed." I raised my hand to Marcus as if to say see I told you so.

"You may be right but that doesn't mean I want to risk her life." I groaned.

"Then I will sit in the highest damn tree there is. I am going. Plus Aro will be expecting you to leave me behind. He knows about this pregnancy remember." He sighed.

"Fine but you are to sit in the thickest and highest tree there is and only send out the physical and mental shield. Benjamin will use the elemental powers." I nodded.

"Oh damn and I wanted to strike them all with lightning." I said sarcastically and Benji chuckled.

"You can do that?" He asks and I smiled wickedly and made lightning strike right outside the front door. Sadly that's when Peter and Charlotte walked in smoking.

"Really Bella strike us with lightning why don't ya." I busted out laughing at the look on their faces and they scowled at me.

"I... I didn't... know...y...you...were... there." I said between laughs and Peter growled. that's when Jessica walked in.

"I can help you." She said softly and walked over to us and sat down next to me.

"How?" I asked confused.

"I am a witch I have a bow and arrow charmed just for something like this my father I gave him a gun with bullets made from wolf bones and blood. Shoot them in the heart and they instantly die though better put them on fire. They can still wake up. It will just take a few days." I nodded and sighed.

"You will be in the same tree as me." I said and she laughed.

"He's keeping you in a tree." I growled and nodded.

"I'm sorry. You know I could charm a shield around you and that baby of yours. No supernatural will bearable to get through it." I smiled at her then smirked at Jasper.

"That would be lovely." Jasper rolled his eyes.

"You're still staying in the damn tree someone will have to protect Jessica." I shrugged.

"Give me something to do." I said and he chuckled. I went to get up but felt a pop and something wet went down my legs and I groaned as pain flashed through me.

"Really now she decides to be born of all times now." I growled and Jasper picked me up and ran to the room we had set up just for this. He laid me down on the bed and Jessica ran in and went into the bathroom and washed her hands. What she is a damn mid wife. I screamed out as the pain hit me again and Jasper grabbed my hand.

~few hours later~

"Come on Bells push she's almost here." Jessica said and I growled.

"I am damn it woman." I ground my teeth together and pushed as hard as I could then leaned back in exhaustion as Maryann was finally born. I listened for her cries and got what I wished. At least I know she's alive.

"It's obviously a girl." I laughed as Jessica handed her to me.

"Call Jenks have him make a birth certificate for little Maryann Liana Whitlock." Jasper nodded and called in telling him the time the place and where she was born along with her full name, how much she weights and our names. I smiled at her as she grabbed my finger.

"Now your defiantly not going to be in the battle." Well then call my uncle and tell him to kill off Chelse easy as that. Make sure he has a good reason like she told a human their secret or something bring in a criminal along with her at least they wont be killing an innocent human." I grumbled and they went off and did as told. I looked over at Mia mina and John.

"Is there anyone in your pack you don't want in this battle that can stay back and help protect my baby girl and me." I asked and they all nodded.

"Marie and Donny." I nodded. Mia left to set off the call to them since she was the alpha.

"Thank you." They nodded and Jessica put Maryann in her bed near mine and I fell asleep.
_______________________________
Sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been extremely busy😤. But thanks for the love and support!
Love,
Goddess_Seiko😍😘💞💕