Chapter 6

Chapter 6
I woke up to the fire alarm again and groaned. I got out of bed and walked downstairs and sighed.
"Peter when are you going to learn not to cook. HOLY SHIT!" Fire was everywhere in the kitchen and I could still hear three sets of snores up stairs. I ran up the stairs and banged on the door to the guest room loudly which caused Jasper to open his door and look over at me in confusion.
"Son of what the hell am I doing I can control fire. Wake these ass holes up and get to the back yard now." I said getting instantly into military mode. I heard sirens down the street and growled.
"Damn it. GO!" I yelled at him and ran back to my room and tossed my duffle out the window and ran back down stairs only to start coughing. I tried to consentrate on turning down the fire but it only got worse. I looked to my left and saw a flaming stick get tossed into the window and growled. I ran out the back door and fell to my knees coughing.
"Fucking mutts I'll kill em." I flashed to the front yard to find Jacob and his pack were the ones to set my home on fire. I looked over and found Jasper got the truck moved to the other side of the street and they were all in it along with my duffle. I turned back to Jacob who was smirking at me.
"Take that leech." I snarled and the weather darkened instantly.
"You stupid ass mutt." I said darkly taking a step forward lightning flashing through the clouds and wind whiping around dangerously.
"I could kill you with a snap of my fingers and you think to burn down my house." I said to him and he took a step back.
That's when I notice my hands were on fire. I looked to Jasper for help and he ran forward and pulled me away sending as much calm as I could take. finally my hands weren't on fire anymore and the weather calmed a small bit well the wind did anyway. I glared at Jacob and continued walking towards the truck. I would kill him before he could kill me or my friends. Sadly this would get me kicked out of the army though it would be self defence and I would be fine so...
I was brought out of my thoughts by Jasper yelling my name as we drove off.
"What? I was planning the mutts demise." I said and Charlotte laughed.
"I asked if you were okay but now that I know that, I want in." I smiled evilly oh the fun we would have.
Jasper's POV
Why haven't you told her yet ass hole. I internally groaned at the major of course he would ask that when I was in a damn car full of vampires.
"Piss off." I thought to him and continued on to my home on the outskirts of town. I pulled into the driveway. Peter and Charlotte got out. Bella was about to get out when I stopped her. I figured we would take a drive and I would tell her.
"Bells." She turned to me then shut the passenger door and turned to me and I put the truck in drive and began down a trail I found a while ago that led to a nice meadow near a lake.
I stopped at the entrance to the clearing and got out. I went over to Bella's side and let her out as well. Then led her to the middle of the meadow. I then let go of her hand and began pacing back and forth.
"Jazz this place is beautiful." She said and I smiled at her then went back to pacing okay how the hell do ya tell a girl you like them. Sadly the major decided to do it for me.
Major's POV
Damn wimp I tell ya. I walked right up to Bella and smiled at her.
"I have been meaning to tell you this though Jasper is a nervous wreck at the moment so I will tell you for him. We love ya a lot. Hell we can feel the pull towards you." I paused as she smiled softly at me.
"Bella you're my mate." She smiled brightly and me and I smirked and leaned forward claiming her lips as mine.
Now why the hell didn't you tell me just to do that instead of takin over and doing it ya self. Jasper said and I smirked into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.
"Cause I wanted to tell her." I thought back to him then went back to the little thing that Jasper calls my cage letting him take back over.
Jasper's POV...again
I pulled away and leaned my forehead against hers and she smiled brightly.
"Bout time you two." I groaned as Peter walked into the clearing along with Charlotte.
"Garret owes me two hundred dollars." I rolled my eyes at him and held Bella close to my side and smiled down at her. What? She is a few inches shorter then me I can't exactly smile up at her.