Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It has been a month since Jasper told me he loved me and well a few weeks since I moved back to Mississippi. Yes he moved with me of course. We had a small bit of trouble with the pack. They wanted me, Jasper, Peter and Charlotte dead. One quick call to Billy and it was all taken care of. I walked into mine and Jasper's room after a long day of paper work and bossing people around along with a lot of meetings. Jasper got a job, as funny as that sounds. He is a lawyer. He actually works with Jenks. They made set up a partnership. Interestingly named it Whitlock, Jenks Attorneys At Law. I like it. I plopped down on the bed and sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had just been a clerk at Walmart." I said and Jasper chuckled.

"Awe don't complain you love being in the military." I giggled as he poked me in the side and I sent him a smile.

"Hey you try doing paper work and going to too many meetings it sucks." He laughed and pulled me into his side.

"You will live." I groaned and got up getting in the shower and washing my self only to be joined and let me tell ya that shower was very pleasurable. Once we finished with our *cough business cough* we cleaned ourselves off and dressed. We got into bed and I laid my head on Jasper's chest happily.

"Night." I said as I yawned and laid my head back on his chest and fell asleep.

The next thing I know I am waking up to a loud crash down stairs. I flash out of bed and let a fire ball settle in one hand while I covered my pregnant stomach with the other. Yes I am about six month's pregers. I walked down stairs and sent a fire ball flying towards the person who dare break in my house.

"Whoa hey Iz it's just me." I groaned and turned on the lights.

"Really Garret did you have to break into the house you couldn't wait till freaking morning." He shook his head and that's when I saw the look on his face.

"What's wrong Garret?" He sighed and led me to the couch.

"We got a problem. The Volturi are on their way here. They heard that Gerald knows about your powers." I rolled my eyes and sighed. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Aro's number.

"This is Aro speaking." I rolled my eyes.

"I know who is speaking dumb ass. I want to know why your groupies are coming to Mississippi. If it's because I saved a human, an innocent human at that. He doesn't even know I'm part vampire. He just knows I have powers. I have sworn him to secrecy. He is in the same platoon as me. I have been keeping an eye on him. I trust him. No, I will not join your damn posse." I growled at him.

"That's too bad I guess we will be making a pit stop at this man's home." I snarled darkly.

"Aro you touch him and I will torch your ass." I said darkly. "Where is Caius." I said.

"He is with me why." That is when the door opened and Marcus walked in and I sighed in relief.

"Put him on the phone." He did as told.

"Bella." He said and I sighed.

"What the hell is going on Caius why is Aro after me now." I asked and he sighed.

"It seems he really wants you." I groaned.

"Not happening." I then hung up.

"I take it you heard then." Marcus said and I nodded.

"JASPER GET YOUR LAZY SLEEPING ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" I yelled and I heard a thump a few cuss words and then someone came running down the stairs.

"What...oh okay what's going on that your uncle is here." He said then turned to Garret.

"Why are you here? By the way you owe Peter two hundred dollars." He said and I groaned.

"That explains why she's pregnant." Garret said and I growled.

"Will you two shut up!" I said and they turned quiet.

"Uncle Marcus what's going on." I asked rubbing my head and sighed.

"Aro is after the human because he knows he is very close to you I just figured this out but he is the reason your aunt is dead along with your father. He is killing off the people you love so you will join. He almost got me but I escaped. Gerald is in the car outside." I nodded with tears in my eyes.

"Well bring him in Jasper go with him." He nodded and they both walked outside and came back in with Gerald and his family. As well as Jessica and her daughter and husband.

"What's going on here Isabella?" I groaned there we go again with the full name.

"An enemy of mine is after you and your family for knowing me. You are to stay here where you are protected. I would assume that Dimitri, Felix and Alec are with you." I said the last part to Marcus and he nodded.

"Jane is as well." I nodded and turned to the humans.

"Come with me." I said and got up off the couch and walked out of the room rubbing my eyes from exhaustion. We walked downstairs to a place I call the safe house. It was made out of titanium and vampire venom. Basically no vampire can get through. I had a friend here who was a shifter like the pack in Washington. They lent me some blood so now no supernatural beings can get to them.

"This is where all of you, will be staying. My family will be stationed throughout the house for your protection the bathroom is to your left and the bed rooms are to your right. Go choose one though I would suggest the children share a room it would be easier for evacuation if necessary." They all nodded and I stationed each guard around the house along with Garret showing them places they can sleep but still be near in case of emergency. I walk up to my room with Jasper and laid back down and fell asleep instantly.