Chapter 2 : A mistake!

The sight was too unrealistic for me to believe but that's what my eyes showed me, Su Ah and Kookie were kissing.

I lost my mind

I lost my mind. The blanket slid down my grip and I looked away instantly. The hurt and anger inside me lost their boundaries and I punched the wall hard.

They flinched and looked at me all sober and stunned.

JK : (-eyes wide-) Hyung!

SU AH : Oppa!

I stormed out of the dorm not able to look at their faces for another second.

My steps weren't stable as the beers still had their effect on me. I just kept walking forward aimlessly.

As I got to the main road, I heard Su Ah coming after me while trying to catch up to my speed.

SU AH : Oppa stop! Please listen to me once!

JUNGKOOK's POV

<a while ago..

I could hardly keep my eyes open. While trying to find a comfortable position on the table to rest my head, I didn't realize when I had inched closer to Su Ah Noona* than I already was. The drinks left me pie-eyed that I couldn't even register Yoongi hyung's absense in the setting.

The very next moment, I found myself involuntarily staring at Noona through lazy blinks. She looked very cute and cozy in her sleep, facing me with a few hair strands drooling over her beautiful face.

A natural smile plastered over my face to watch her sleeping peacefully

A natural smile plastered over my face to watch her sleeping peacefully. I have always had feelings for her. But, I knew it was a losing battle and therefore, maintained my frontier well. Although until the next minute, which turned my world upside down.

I was about to rest my head when she slowly opened her eyes, making mine go wide and attentive. She raised her head looking around and smiled stopping at me.