CHAPTER 32 : The Trip Begins!

??? : I am also coming!

The voice was foreign to everyone present there except for one who recognized it and spelled out her name.

JM : Aria-ssi? (-eyes wide-)

NJ : (-looking at Jimin-) You know her?

HS : (-recalling-) Ah, Jimin-ah. Is it her? (-referring to his phone call that night-)

Before Jimin could answer his Hyung's questions, Aria walked herself to them with a small introduction following it.

ARIA : (-bowing formally-) Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae-nim! I am Park Aria, nice to meet you all.

Everyone welcomed her with smiles assuming Jimin might have invited her.

Contrary to that, Jimin was still spaced out seeing her there while Aria went next to him and clung to his arm passing goofy smiles unlike the typical her. Little did he know that she was merely trying to supress her awkwardness by showing her overly goofy side.

As others were absorbed back to their individual things, Jimin finally spoke to her without gaining attention from the others.

JM : (-looking at her-) Aria-ssi, how come you're here? Will it be okay for you to join us?

ARIA : Oh, yeah it has to be. Serah eonnie is also coming, right? Moreover, I wanted to spend time with you, so I just planned to tag along since I had both time and opportunity. My agency gave us a break before our debut stage, but instead of going home, I came here. Didn't I do good? (-smiles-)

Hardly registering all the information she just blurted out to avoid any possible questions, he half heartedly smiled.

JM :  Yeah, you did. (-seeing her closeness to him-) Don't you used to be shy?

ARIA : (-awkward laugh-) Really? I used to? (-fake frowns and changes the topic-) Well, don't you atleast appreciate that I decided to spend my small vacation with you?

JM : Oh no no. Of course, I do. Infact, I am really happy that you're coming. (-smiles genuinely-)

She smiled back and while Jimin wasn't looking at her, Aria and Serah shared a smile as they succeeded not to gain any suspicion from the boys about their whole tagging along thing. Also since they teamed up, Aria could pass the security outside the BTS dorm without a hassle.

To go on the gist, Bang PD asked Serah for a favor earlier this day. Though, BTS were to go on the trip alone with absolutely no staffs—apart from the bodyguards—to give them privacy, he still wanted someone to eye on them so if things get out of hand, he would be informed immediately about it. Especially, after all the history BTS has created, he wanted to be precautious with any further damage to them.

But, he also asked her to keep it a secret from the boys. On that note, Serah added if she could have a backup for herself to which he readily agreed and asked whom she needed.

She roughly knew the staff members and moreover any more person from the bighit staff would have created suspicion to the wise brains of BTS that they were kept an eye on.

Very meticulously and after a few deep thoughts, one name clicked in Serah's mind. It was of a girl she once met and knew her as "the one who Jimin-ssi likes". They became friends since then although Aria was younger to her.

Serah told everything she knew about Aria to her boss. He, on the other hand, seemed to give a thought on that saying if it would be okay and not get any paparazzi stalks.