CHAPTER 17 : The hidden feelings

SUGA's POV

ME : I don't care.

I lied. I lied straight, with my ever poker face.

These past months, I literally lived in agony. I just completely isolated myself from everyone after I left the dorm and came here.

It was only a quarter an hour drive from the dorm so I was very near to them yet very far.

I loaned Su Ah to buy this house when she left her mom and step dad's house after a week we started dating. We used to spend a lot of time here together since the dorm didn't give us privacy.

Boys didn't know of this address although they were aware that I loaned her.

After I stormed out of the dorm that party night, Su Ah kept calling me the next day but I turned my phone off being irritated with the constant ring.

I spent two nights at a hotel and went back to the dorm on the 3rd to get my belongings.

I didn't turn my phone on again until the next day when my anger slightly went down. Finally deciding to let Su Ah give an explanation, I went to her house with an excuse of getting my stuffs which I left there.

But as I reached there, she was not inside. I had a spare key and went in to wait for her return but didn't call her on my stupid ego.

However, she never returned and I started to live there as I felt no one would find me. I would never step out and live in this lonely house with only her memories.

First few days spent in anguish and hurt taking over my body but it soon flew away from me as the days started counting more.

I felt as if a spirit took over my body when I left the dorm and suddenly vamoosed after sabotaging everything.

And now the hurt of hitting Jungkook that day was burdening my shoulders which kept getting heavier with each passing day of not seeing him or the others.

Honestly, my heart raced a little and I just wanted to jump into the chance and pull Jimin into a tight hug when I saw him at my door after so long.

But, something held me back and I conducted like a jerk with him instead.

I felt a dreadful stab on my heart as Jimin's cracking words reached my ear buds.

JM : How can you not? How can you not care when he committed SUICIDE?!

His last word fell on my ears in bold letters clenching my soul making it quiver in pain.

ME : (-trying to keep my words stable-) hHow?

JM : He jumped off a bridge and was crashed by a car later. (-literally in tears-) We were trying so hard to find you then thinking we might lose him any moment.

I, however on the outside still had the coldness showing no effect to his tears.

ME : Why isn't there anything about it in the news?

I always followed kpop updates and news like I never did only to know if they were doing well.

But, I never found anything like that.

JM : Because, the agency wanted to hide it from the ARMYs. (-starts sobbing-) Our Kookie- I am sorry- please forgive us...

His cries softened my heart as I stood up and got him a glass of water.