SPECIAL CHAPTER : PJM

"I thought letting you go was hard, but I realized it was the easiest of all that I am in now."

MC : And the 'Rockie Of The Year' award goes to... (-reading the tile-) QUIN!

Claps echoed in the auditorium while a few cameras focused on catching Jimin's priceless reaction for their long history.

The rockie girl group delivered their words of appreciation towards their supporters, whom they call as their diadems/crowns, for giving them the opportunity to stand in the stage holding their first ever award

The leader of the group spoke on behalf of them while others had pretty smiles on.
Aria, the main vocalist and dancer wrapped it up with her words next.

Following another award presentation, it was QUIN's performance. They danced to one of the songs of the Korea's most renowned and golden group, BTS.

Since they were the new arrivals, they were to perform their senior's songs along with the most loved song from their mini album. They had yet a lot to climb on the success ladder until they could proudly perform solely their own songs in award ceremonies.

Cameras were again at stealing Jimin's reactions to them performing to BTS's songs making it a big deal.

Taehyung noticed Jimin being uncomfortable with the cameras as he was conscious about them

He nudged his arm and tried to cheer him up by dancing funnily to the choreo that they were doing on stage.

Jimin laughed and hit Taehyung playfully to stop the latter from embarrassing him.

Right after the performance, for the first time, Jimin had to present an award to the winning Actor.

MC : Please welcome, Suho from EXO and Jimin from BTS to present the award for us.

They entered with smiles through claps, Suho holding the envelop containing the winner's name.