CHAPTER 16 : New beginnings(?)

JIMIN's POV

A month later

After that horrible night, everyone moved in and stayed together in the dorms.

Though it was hard for all, we were still trying to overcome our pains. It has been a month now and yet we still end up in tears at times reminiscing him.

Without the maknae, the dorm felt icy cold and had a deadly silence in the air.

I didn't know about others much but it effected me the most and the worse. I started to have nightmares of him asking me to save him but then eventually falling of the bridge before I reached his hand.

I would frequently hallucinate to hear his laughs and voices here and there to an extent it has become normal for me now.

The regret of leaving him that night was eating up my soul with each passing day. I could now feel what Jungkook had gone through while regretting his move on Su Ah.

It was after a long time, I stepped out and went to the balcony of my room to actually feel the sun against my skin.
Others would try cheering me up and getting me out of the dorms to just hang out but that never happened. I isolated myself from everything even from happiness as if my hurt castled me from any ecstasy.

I was cut off from my thoughts with a ring in my phone which was kept on my bed inside.

I never missed any of my calls ever since that night. It was as if I learnt my lessons.

Going inside, I recieved the call seeing it from Aria.

She is now a trainee in YG entertainment and a member of a 5 membered girl group which is going to debut soon.

*Over the call*

ME : (-sounding normal-) Onh, Aria... Sorry I didn't call you last night.

ARIA : As long as you're good, it's okay.

ME : (-lying on my bed-) So, tell me. What are you doing?

ARIA : At a shoot. But, I called you to tell something really important.

ME : Hmm, what is it?

ARIA : Wait... (-after a few seconds-) I sent you a picture. Isn't that Yoongi Sunbaenim?

I sat up instantly and checked my inbox while being on the call.

It was indeed him

It was indeed him.

ME : (-back to the call-) Where did you find him?

ARIA : We are shooting in the same area and as we were on a break, I noticed him and called you right away.

ME : You did great. Can you do me a favor?