Chapter Fifty-Three!(:

author's note: i had said i was only gonna update once a week but i decided to be nice for once. so heres the next part. tell me what you think. 

Chapter Fifty-Three:

**Cody's POV:**

The next day as promised or decided we carried on with the double date thing. Around 3:30pm Selena headed upstairs to start getting ready. I really didn't understand the reason to really get dressed up to go bowling though. But then again Selena said something about her not going out often and she said she wanted to look nice for this evening. In my own opinion Selena always looked incredible. She could go dressed in a paper bag and still be the most beautiful girl ever and I told her that. She had just smiled and continued getting ready. God what I'd do to see her smile. After she finished her shower I took mine even though I still had way more then enough time to get ready.

**Selena's POV:**

I was in the process of working on my hair when I heard someone knock on my bedroom door. “It's open!” I responded. “Wow you seem to be really excited about tonight Lena.” I looked in the mirror of my vanity and saw my mother standing there looking at her with a warm smile. I nodded. “Yeah I can't wait. I know it's only dinner and bowling but I really haven't gotten out of the house as much as I liked.” She nodded. “Sweetheart I understand that. I'm glad your going out and I'm glad your doing it with friends. I was starting to wonder when everyone was gonna get together again. What about Drew?” I shrugged. “I called him and he said that him and Jordan had plans. They're gone for the weekend. They have gotten pretty serious. I miss him, but I'm really glad he's finally happy.” I answered. “Well then I'm happy for him and Jordan. Maybe you can all get together some other time then. I'll leave you alone to finish getting ready. I'm sure you'll look beautiful in anything you wear.” I smiled at my mom and nodded.

Once she left I finished getting dressed. I decided on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a bright blue v-neck, and a comfortable pair of shoes. We were going bowling anyway so I wanted to stay comfortable. For my hair I put on a matching blue head band and let my hair hang in it's natural long waves. My make-up wasn't major just eye-shadow, eye-liner, and my mascara. I added a little bit of lip gloss and sprayed on a little body spray and then I was finally ready to go. Another knock on my bedroom door caught my attention. “Yeah?” I replied. “Babe it's me, can I come in?” I smiled hearing Cody's voice. “Yeah come on it pretty-boy.” I smiled again when I saw his face. He was also finished getting ready. He wore a pair of light faded jeans, gray t-shirt, and a pair of white and black converse. Yeah my boy was totally and completely gorgeous. I was beyond lucky to have him in my life. Nothing could make me feel any different.

**Cody's POV:**

When I opened Selena's bedroom door my heart stopped. She looked beautiful, perfect even, but that was nothing surprising. She always looked beyond amazing in her eyes. “You look great baby-girl.” I said honestly. She blushed and smiled. “Yeah you look pretty great yourself.” she answered. I shrugged. “Yeah I guess. Just threw something on.” I told her honestly. I really didn't see the point of getting too dressed up to eat and bowl with friends and my girlfriend. “Well your pretty good at it then.” She replied smirking at me. God I loved the smile on her face. “Maybe I learned from my amazing girlfriend.” I responded. “Hmm then maybe you can ask her to teach me how she does it.” I nodded. “Yeah that can be arranged.” With that said she walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down into a much needed and wanted kiss.

We stood there for a few minutes just enjoying the kissing. I'd never get tired of holding her in my arms. She was like the missing piece that completed my life. I never wanted to lose her or even come close to losing her again. “Well not that I'm saying I wanna stop kissing you, but we are supposed to pick Lee and Mark up in less then a half an hour.” I replied pulling back from the kiss. She groaned and looked over at the clock. “Fine but were picking this back up as soon as we get back. Understand?” she asked grinning. I smiled. “I have no problem with that at all. In fact I'll promise you that we can continue okay? And FYI just letting you know that you telling me what to do like that is kinda a turn on.” Of course I'd keep that promise. I loved being close to her in that way. No we hadn't gone all the way yet and I was completely fine with that. Sex didn't matter as much as long as I had her in my life.