Chapter Thirteen!(:

Author's Note: So this chapter doesn't really have too many important things in it because I didn't wanna rush things too much. I know where I wanna go with this so im working on it. Mostly this chapter is just building up on things, plus I wanted to add alittle humor since alot of this has been kinda sad. So anyways imma stop babbling now. On with the chapter. Comment please and tell me what you think. Thanx(:

-ravensierraxoxo <3

Chapter Thirteen:

**Selena's POV:**

“Leeann.” I said trying to get her attention. It took a few seconds and she finally snapped out of it but she didn't speak. She ran right up the steps to her room leaving me alone with Mark. He looked pretty rough like he hadn't slept or something. He looked towards the steps as if debating whether or not to go up after her, but then he looked at me. “Is she okay?” he asked barely loud enough for me to hear. I shrugged. “I don't know you saw the same thing I did. Did she look okay?” I replied. He nodded. “So I guess she told you what happened.” he said as more of a statement then a question. I put a blank expression trying to size him up. Then I answered his question. “Yeah she told me.” I replied feeling the urge to smack some damn sense into him. “And by the tone of your voice im guessing you blame me?” I shrugged. “Not fully but I do think your being a total jackass to her.” I answered trying to control my temper in case Cody heard me.

He nodded. “Tell me something I don't know.” I didn't know what to make of what he said. Did he really feel bad? Did he really like her? Or was he just afraid of me right now? “What's that supposed to mean?” I asked. He shrugged and scratched the back of his neck. “It means that I know im being a total jackass to her. She doesn't deserve it and I do know that.” He made no damn sense. “Then man the hell up and talk to her!” I almost yelled. “Man up and talk to who?” I heard someone say. I looked away from Mark and saw Cody coming down the steps. I didn't know what to say. “Nothing she's just giving me some much needed advice from the female side.” Mark answered. I let out a sigh of relieve glad that I didn't have to lie to Cody again. “Oh wow okay I guess. Hey Selena.” Cody responded smiling at me. Even with bed head he looked perfect. Just looking at me gave me butterflies and I blushed as he walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. “Hey yourself.” I replied grinning.

“You gonna hang around a while?” Cody asked standing in front of me. I nodded unable to keep the smile off my face. He smiled back and brushed my hair behind my ear. His touch alone sent shivers down my spine, it was an amazing feeling though. “You know you are really rocking the whole bed-head look.” I teased. He smiled and ran his hand through his hair. “Yeah you think it works for me?” “Totally, completely sexy.” I replied honestly. “Your not so bad yourself.” He responded flashing that perfect smile making me giggle. “Why thank you very much sleepy head.” I replied. “Hey im not sleepy.” I smiled. “Prove it.” He smiled. “Is that a challenge?” He asked raising an eyebrow. I but my bottom lip and nodded. Within seconds I felt his lips on mine. Okay so he really wasn't sleepy and if he was then I hope he always was because this kiss was amazing. I kissed him back quickly savoring the moment. We didn't break apart until someone cleared their throat. I was so lost in Cody I had forgotten that we weren't alone. I blushed and realized Mark was standing there. “I never back down from a challenge.” Cody said smiling. “Nice to know.” He chuckled. “Well im gonna go see Leeann. I'll see you later.” I said quickly pecking his lips before pulling away. He nodded. When Cody wasn't looking I flashed Mark a dirty look and headed up the steps. I was angry with Mark for hurting Leeann and for interrupting me and Cody's moment. “Selena!” Cody called after me before I reached the top of the stairs. I turned around and looked at him. “By the way you look unbelievably amazing today.” he said. I smiled and blushed. He was too damn sweet and perfect to be true.