Chapter 5 Acus

Today we meet our protagonist entering the classroom with for once, no hoodie. Everyone in the class was with... " HUH!?" Expression. Ryuko Was standing in her seat. Mako was awoken by this and was also in a state of shock.

Everyone except Ryuko/Mako: Who are you!?

(Y/N) simply ignored them, he walked to his desk. He places his Hoodie on top of the desk. When he sat down everyone had realized who it was.

Aikuro: U-uh.. (Y/N)?

(Y/N) looks at the teacher with a serious expression and nodded as a response. He felt like someone was watching him. He then looked out the window and stared at the school wall to see a man in a vest and a red Mohawk Spying on them with a rifle. He moved his scope onto (Y/N), and (Y/N) simply smirked. The Mohawk man Noticed this and Backed off the school wall.

Time-skip to the courtyard

(Y/N) was sitting on what seems to be a massive chain. He was by his lonesome with the usual ocean colored Popsicle. How he gets theses. We may never know.

Ryuko: Oi!!

(Y/N) somehow didn't pay attention to his surroundings, as Both Ryuko and Mako were heading his direction. Mako came up to (Y/N) with a glimmering expression.

Mako: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Those are your clothes! You look so much better without that hoodie!

(Y/N) just smiles as he stares off into the courtyard.

Ryuko: What made you do it?

(Y/N): hmm?

Ryuko: What made ya take that off?

She points towards (Y/N)'s hoodie. (Y/N) is then a bit saddened by this.

(Y/N): Something personal.

(Y/N) takes a bite out of his Ice cream.

Ryuko: O-oh....

The two are now sitting on the Chain together Ryuko takes out her scissor blade and it becomes smaller.

Mako: You can change the size of your scissor now, too!

Ryuko: Pretty much, it's no big deal.

???: Your blood has been salty lately.

(Y/N) noticed a voice, a voice he hasn't heard before he looks around before it talks again.

???: Don't you think your getting a little cocky.

(Y/N) then heard it coming from Ryuko. He looked to see Ryuko having a conversation with her Clothes.

Ryuko: You can tell that from how my blood tastes?

???: I can immediately spot any change in your physiology. Everything from your weight to your BIM.

Ryuko: Butt out of private stuff like that!

(Y/N): oh? I'd like to hear more about it....

Ryuko then turns to (Y/N) with a confused look.

Ryuko: Huh!?

(Y/N) points towards Ryuko's clothes.

(Y/N); Sen-ket-su.

(Y/N) smirks confidently. Ryuko's eyes widened, and Mako..... She was stuffing her mouth with Croquettes.

Senketsu: Y-you can hear me?

(Y/N) turns to look back at the courtyard.

(Y/N): Who knows? Maybe I can't.

He takes another bite out of his Ice cream.