Chapter 19 Ultimo

It has been a few days since the incident with Ragyo, after (Y/N) had shot her from the earth Her body had decayed and disappeared leaving no trace of her. However things did not end up to be so quiet for the young man because other people have things in store for him. As for where he is.... You can already guess.

(Y/N): The sun is extra shiny today, must be a good day. *chew* ahhhh what a beautiful-

Ryuko: Yo! (Y/N)! Ya better hurry Graduations happenin' soon!

(Y/N): Right.... Be right there!

(Y/N) then stands up from his position. He stretches his limbs and cracks his bones as he prepares himself for the day.

(Y/N); I feel like something bad is gonna happen. And it's gonna involve Mako. Welp better be prepared for the worst..

(Y/N) then jumps from the school wall and stops right before Ryuko upside down. Ryuko gives him a neutral stare. They keep looking at each other.

(Y/N):Ptsss (loud whisper) This is the part where we kiss....

Ryuko simply smiles and turns away. (Y/N) chuckles a bit before following.

Time-skip to the Graduation ceremony

Gamagoori: This be the graduation ceremony! First, a word from the student council president, Lady Kiryuin Satsuki! Pay attention, all of you!

*CLICK*

Satsuki: Graduation ceremony, my foot! What exactly were you pigs in human clothing planning to graduate from?!

(Y/N): That ain't Satsuki!

(Y/N) then pulls out tiny yellow knives from behind him while listening to the speech Satsuki gives.

Satsuki?: So Long as there is light in Kiryuin Satsuki's eyes, I will not stand for this farce!

Sangeyama: What is Lady Satsuki saying?

(Y/N): That ain't Satsuki. It's a fake.

Sangeyama?: Close down Honnouji Academy?

Gamagoori?: We Four Devas of the Student council will never let that happen!

(Y/N): Something bizarre is going on here.

Nonon: Watch closely, No-star trash.

Inumuta: We'll demonstrate to you the full extent of our powers.

The four seem to be fakes, activate their goku Uniforms. However, this was entirely different since they were a different color entirely. They were black with red spots on them. It's like that power ranger episode where they have to fight their evil clones or whatever.

(Y/N): Everyone!

Everyone: Right!

Those who still had Life Fiber clothings on them were the Elite Four and Ryuko. Satsuki was nowhere to be found.

(Y/N): Shit I felt something bad happen, and it happened what a great jinx me!

The Elite four activate their Ultima Goku Uniforms. Each one fighting off their opponents. Nonon and her clones were firing beams at each other. Inumuta and his clone kept missing each others punches. Gamgoori and his clones were having a stand rush. And Sanageyama and his clone were being anime.

All that was left is the fake Satsuki. Ryuko and (Y/N) were standing next to each other as they stared at Satsuki. She activates a darker version of Junketsu. She also changed her hair color.