Chapter 7 Avidità

(Y/N) was sitting on top of the chain where Ryuko and Mako usually hang out. In fact he was with them this time. Just hanging off the edge of the chain and hunched forward. Ryuko and mako then unbox their lunches and begin to eat. (Y/N) just smiled at them. At least that was the plan until a knife was thrown at Ryuko's lunch.

Knife guy: Ryuko Matoi! Jack naito, president of the knife throwing club, will take you do-

Before he could finish his sentence (Y/N) necked him from behind. How did he get that high so quick. Simple. Bullshi- I mean teleportation. Ryuko then cuts him down while he was falling. Life fibers entering her kamui.

Lily guy: Impressive. The one who will defeat you is m-

(Y/N) again necked the man making them fall unconscious. Ryuko then cuts them down, taking the life fiber. Suddenly out of the sky another club member fell and was scorched. Ryuko, again, cut them down giving her more life fibers. The two then returned to the chain to continue their lunch.

Ryuko: Knife throwing club, Nanjing lily club, and... that other one? What's the deal with all these ultra-specific clubs?

(Y/N): I think that fault goes to you since you did challenge Satsuki to face EVERY club this school has.

Ryuko deapans to (Y/N)'s response

Ryuko: Ya got me there....

Mako: Those guys used to be the acrobatics club. They split up because of you.

Ryuko: Why?!

Mako: Well aside from what (Y/N) said. If someone beats you they'll jump up to Three-Star status. But since you can't get a Two-Star Goku Uniform unless you're a club president, They all founded new clubs and are gunning for you.

Ryuko: Say what?

Mako: More stars means a better life. They're all desperate.

(Y/N): This academy isn't the best.

Ryuko: You could say that again.......... Hey,o hang on! If that's how it works, then...

(Y/N): Ryuko no!

Ryuko: RYUKO YES!!!!

The scene cuts to Ryuko slamming a board on the floor that says "Fight Club". Mako and (Y/N) were there too. (Y/N) with his hand on his face and a disappointed look. Suddenly Gamagoori appears.

Gamagoori: What are you playing at, Matoi?

Ryuko: You have eyes, don't you? I'm starting a fight club.

Gamagoori: Quit trying to screw with us.

(Y/N) then slides up to Ryuko

(Y/N): (whispers) I really don't like this idea. You should probably reconsider.

Ryuko: Oh Please! This will work out fine.

Ryuko then turns to Gamagoori.

Ryuko: You're forcing Students to start Stupid clubs to go after me. So I'm gonna do the same. Say hello to the Fight Club President Ryuko Matoi!

There was silence for a few moments.

(Y/N): Even if this does get approved, I won't approve of this.

Gamagoori: Do you seriously think that a club like that will be approved?

(Y/N): With the way your going with this it might actually.

Suddenly a bright light came from the School tower. (Y/N) deadpans to the result that transpired.

(Y/N): That's it, I give up.