Chapter 15 Curore

CLICK

Satsuki: I pretended to obey you as I waited for this day to come! Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is the truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to those truths, you pigs who fawn over clothing!

A bright light covered the stage in response to Satsuki's speech.

Rei: What Foolishness!

Rei's sleeves began to expand as she attacked Satsuki. A Giant badge blocked the attack. Behind the giant badge was...

Gamagoori: Over my dead body!

He then transforms.

Gamagoori: Shackle Regalia MKII!

Afterwards one star members surrounded Rei and Tied her in place, refraining her from fighting.

Satsuki: Inumuta. Release everyone.

Inumuta was next to Satsuki with a tablet in hand.

Inumuta: Understood.

Suddenly barrels appeared around the entire Stadium, firing needles at the people covered in Life fibers. Releasing them from their restraints

Rei: How did you-

Inumuta: Jamming rounds that inhibit Life Fiber activity. I made improvements to Nudist Beach's weaponry.

Ragyo, somehow was still able to speak from the Star Statue.

Ragyo: You high school student scum...

Satsuki: You'd do well to not underestimate them.

Every student then took off the fancy vests given to them revealing Goku Uniforms.

Satsuki: Every Last Student here has been trained as a warrior to fight you- no, to fight Life Fibers! Behold the power of Honnouji Academy!

Nui was standing atop of the Stadium walls, overlooking the events occur.

Nui: Oh, so this was her plan.... I'm impressed, Satsuki! Good one!

???: Yeah it was pretty well thought out.

Nui: Exactl-

Before Nui could finish her sentence she was struck by a familiar figure.

(Y/N): (Sigh) Satsuki told me to take care of her, But I've fought her like twice already. Soon it'll get boring. And I don't like boring.

(Y/N) was atop of the Stadium wall looking over the events.

(Y/N): (sigh) Let's get this over with.

(Y/N) then jumped down to Nui's position. Her face was dug deep into the floor. Dirt rising from where her face is.

(Y/N): Alright here we go again.

Sanageyama then stabbed his sword into the ground next to (Y/N).

Sanageyama: We're the ones you're going to face.

Sanageyama points at Nui.

(Y/N): Oh, hey!

(Y/N) points at Sanageyama.

Nui: You again. Oh, hey.

Nui points at (Y/N).

(Y/N): What are we doing?

Sanageyama then transforms.

Sanageyama: Blade Regalia MKIII!

Nui: I'm sorry, do I know you?