Hard to Get

Mick was a lover of the female sex. He had an advantage with them; he was a frontman. Girls threw themselves at him. And, well, he enjoyed the attention. However, this time he had his blue eyes on a hot little number.

You stood across the club with a mate of yours. It never occurred to you that famous bands, let alone The Rolling Stones, came around these parts. You had been going there since the day you turned 21, never once did people as boring as these guys walk in. You sipped your drink and went for the dance floor.

"So Mick.. what's it like being a rock star and all that?" A brunette said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"..."

He ignored her. He had his eyes on someone else.

"Mick?" She asked again.

"Sorry doll, not tonight" he faked smiled at the groupie.

Immediately, Mick began walking towards the dance floor. He smiled and swung his hips all the way to the side you were dancing on. You scoffed. Your friend, however, about collapsed. Her favorite Rolling Stone was Mick. It sure didn't help her composure when he directly approached her;

"I have a question, Love" he cooed.

She nodded, still out of breath.

"What's this dolls name?" he said ushering to you.

"Well her name is-" 

"My name is none of your business" you cut her off.

Mick laughed, "Feisty, aren't ya"

"Funny"

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, clearly not taking the hint.

Your eyebrow shot up as you shook your head. 

"Hell no" you muttered.

Mick laughed again. It truly baffled you how stupid this man was. You were clearly not interested in him.

 "Haha then, doll, we could skip straight to you coming home with me? Keith would love your friend" 

Your friend choked. 

"N-"

"Yes" she stopped you, smirking.

"Well then come this way" Mick said pointing to his band mates.

This was surely bound to be an experience...

-

Hope you liked this! :)