Congratulations

Kind of sad part, sorry :-(

Groupies. They were everywhere in the rock scene. People like Mick and Keith adored them but you never thought your Bill would be that guy. Low and behold, he was. Charlie had told you late one evening;

Bill had been passed out for hours. He came home from the studio extremely tired. You didn't think much of it. After all, music was a lot of commitment. You left him be.

At around 10 pm, you received a call. At first you thought it was some telemarketer but soon recognized the number. It was Charlie. Why would he be calling you at this time? Was everything okay? You put your worries to rest and answered the call.

"'Ello Charlie"

"I'm sorry to bother you so late at night but I have something serious to tell you..."

"About what?"

"Bill"

Your heart sank.

"Go on"

"Well I don't know how to tell you this but... Bill brought some girl to the studio today. They were rather... handsy."

"Oh..."

"I'm so sorry"

"It's okay Charlie but I must go, thank you for telling me"

It took a minute to sink in. Your boyfriend of two years had cheated on you. With some random, you assumed. It was devastating news. You were glad Charlie told you but it stung. All along you thought Bill was the one... but a cheater is a cheater.

You decided to wait till morning to discuss this with your boyfriend. It still needed to sink in. This wasn't supposed to happen to you... ever. The couch seemed to be the best choice for the night.

"Y/n" shake "Y/n" shake "Y/n"

"What do you want Bill?"

He smiled, "why are ya' sleeping on the couch, love"

"Why don't you tell me?" You snapped back.

He looked confused for a second but it seemed to click when he shifted his eyes.

"Oh.... y/n it was nothing" he paused "she meant nothing"

"I can't believe you, Bill"

"Please y/n, it was a one time thing"

"Yeah, it was. This relationship is over. I'll be back to collect my things tomorrow"

Bill looked like a puppy who had just been kicked, tears welling in his eyes. Like that, he broke down in front of you. A part of you wanted to comfort him but the other felt only hatred. You deserved better, someone faithful.

With that last thought, you left, tears in your eyes.