Baby

Short and skinny, paired with black hair and eyes that stare into your sole. They could read your every thought.

Bill Wyman was not considered the hot guy at your high school. Rather weird, and mischievous. There were rumors upon rumors about him. Some said he was into vandalism, others say stealing. Essentially, there was nothing to see in him. But when he looked in your eyes and called you "baby", you knew he was the one.

It was a cold December morning, dark and silent. It had snowed the night before. Walking to school, you stopped to feel the frozen snow in your hand.

"Excus-" a boy said hastily, bumping into you.

You could barely recognize the voice. You whipped your head around fast, only to be greeted with Bill Wyman. When you turned around fully, a smirk danced on his face.

"It's fine" you raised your shoulders at him.

Bill took off.

That was your very first encounter with him. He seemed a lot sweeter than people made him out to be. Odd of course, but still sweet. This occurrence started your fascination with him. Every chance you'd get, you'd take a peak at him.

Eventually, he noticed the "peaks" as they had turned into stares.

"Who do you have your eyes on, y/n" he questioned, snapping you out of your day dream.

"Uhm.. no one?" You replied.

He made a quick hmph noise and retorted, "Sure" with his signature smirk that started the stares, across his face.

Your hands became clammy and hot. You stuck them in the pocket of your skirt, avoiding eye contact. When you said nothing more, Bill took it as a hint to walk away. You watched him as he left. A part of you wanted to say "come back" but you were speechless.

Later that day, after the bell rung to be specific, you began walking to your bus stop. You usually walked alone. No one took the route, but today things seemed to be different. You heard faint footsteps behind you. Alarmed, you peaked over your shoulder.

As soon as you saw his face, you whipped your head back forward. Heat spread across your cheeks, leaving you looking almost sunburnt. The footsteps gradually picked up until he was by your side.

"Hey y/n," Bill said warmly.

"Uh... I.. hi" You stuttered out quickly.

Bill walked in front of you, stopping you in your tracks.

"What are you doing?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll see" he said almost mischievously.

Bill counted to three and motioned to the street. Your eyes followed his hand to see your bus rushing away. Your eyes widened.

"Why would you do that-?" You blurted out angrily.

"So do you need a ride y/n?" He questioned, his devilish smirk appearing yet again.

You sighed, "sure".

You followed him to his car. He opened the door for you and said 'm'lady' like we were in some weird Shakespeare play. Nonetheless, you did laugh at it.

The whole car ride he asked questioned. Ranging from 'do you have a boyfriend' to 'what's your favorite band'. To each you responded with quick, stuttered answers. Never a dull moment in that car.

Eventually, he reached the brick house. Your brick house. Before you could reach for the handle, he got out of the car. His lanky body ran to your side and opened for 'm'lady', smiling.

He watched you walk to the front door before saying anything.

"See ya' later baby"