Unhappy Birthday

February 28, 1969

An unlucky year, you may call it. Brian and rest of the group were at each other's neck, on the verge of hating each other. It wasn't appropriate to invite the guys over for his birthday, and he knew it. However, Brian went ahead with it, sending each of The Rolling Stones an invitation to his house party.

The party was not going to be a small one, he thought. Brian thought he wouldn't see them often enough for it to bother him. Besides, he still thought of them as his brothers. It was just stylistic difference, right?

The night was bound to be great.

Guests began showing up at around 10, gifts in hand. There was absolutely no family set to come, only friends or aquaninstences. A few of the first to show were Bill and his wife, and Peter Tork of the Monkees. Yes, Peter was invited.

By 11 o'clock, Brian was on his third drink. He wasn't drunk quite yet, nor did he has enough drugs in his system. He was working on a girl he was planning to sleep with, flirting and complimenting her just the way girls liked it.

Then, Mick came up to him and motioned him to come talk to him. Brian hesitantly got up and kissed the girls forehead.

"What do you need? Couldn't you see I was talking to someone"

"Well, yes, I could but frankly I don't care. I have to talk to you about the band"

"Go on"

"We've decided we're no longer going to record with you, and you will not be touring with us this year"

"I'm the founder of this goddamn band! You cannot do that to me"

"We did" he paused and looked at him up and down "Unhappy birthday, Brian"

Before walking away, he smiled at Brian and walked away as if it was nothing. Brian felt as if he could not breathe, the world was spinning. Nonetheless, he made it to the bar yet again. He drank glass after glass, forgetting the girl and even his own name. He smoked and ate edibles, did lsd, everything.

By the end of the night, he was unrecognizable.

Brian never stepped foot in the studio, nor talked to any of his former band members ever again.

He lost himself, and sadly never found himself again. All due to an unhappy birthday.

(A/n: I do not know what this is I- I hope you enjoy)