Chapter 1

A green haired boy could be seen shaking his mother with the same hair colour. The mother who's name was Inko finally woke up after about 10 seconds of being shake'd. The 4 year old boy, who's name was Izuku was waking his mother up so he can go to the doctors. He wanted to know what quirk he had. His mother got off of her bed and cooked up some quick breakfast. Izuku scuffed down his food as quick as he can so they can go quicker. His mother couldn't help but snicker at her son. They left quickly after to Inko's car. It's been a 10 minute drive to their family doctor which was full of music that was "family friendly" and talks. Izuku and Inko went in and entered the office of the doctor. They took Izuku away so they can do tests on him. They came back after 30 minutes and Izuku was excited.

When the doctor looked at the sheets about Izuku, he was shocked (pun intended). On his sheet was the X-ray of izukus body and it was just full of electricity. The doctor looked at the sheet where his quirk was and it was "absolute electric control". The doctor then peeled his eyes off of the sheet and looked at the midoriya family. The doctor cleared his theist and started to speak.
"Izuku over here has a very strong quirk"
the doctor started. Izukus face shifted to absolute happiness and Inko's face into a mother who found out that their kid was accepted to a college/university.
"So what is it?"
Inko asked.
"Well Izuku right here can control all electricity. It's called absolute electric control or AEC. Also with the quirk, he also have super speed and stamina, paired with faster healing"
Izukus face was spewing out happiness.
Inko then asked
"When can he use it?"
"He should be able to use his quirk today or tomorrow" the doctor answered.

The two green head left the doctor and into the car. The two left to the mall to get Izukus birth day present. When they entered the mall, Izuku immediately bolted to the toy store. Inko ran behind Izuku to the store. When they reached the place, Inko was completely out of breath while izuku was still fine. Inko thought that Izuku already had his quirk which was true.
Izuku in the store was looking for more all might toys he wanted. He licked out two he didn't have and went to the counter. They left after purchasing the two toys and went to the grocery market to get ingredients for their dinner. They got their groceries and went to wc Donald's to get lunch. Izuku ordered a happy meal and inko ordered nothing since wc donald is trash. Izuku quickly ate his food and went back to home. It was already dark and Inko was cooking dinner while izuku was playing with his new toy. While playing, Izuku suddenly felt weird. He saw weird auras that was blue around his lightbulb and computer. He looked around to see a yellow aura that looked like his mother. He looked around again and into the mirror. He had glowing green eyes with electric crackling around them. Izuku didn't panic since he knew it was his quirk. He then moved his arm up in front of him, looking at his palm. He focused on his palm, soon enough, electric cane out of him palm. It crackled around his palm. He focused again and the electric which was yellow, changed to green. Then red, blue, black, white and much more.

His thought was snapped when his mom called him for dinner. He went down and sat down on the table. Inko then put down the dinner which was katsu don, miso soup and tamago. Izuku as his food and didn't talk much. Izuku was to focused on his quirk. He looked at the light bulb and tried to use his quirk ok it. The lightbulb then flickered before coming back on. Inko was confused but she kept quiet. After he was done eating, he decided to tell his mother about his quirk.

"Mom can you come to my room after your done?" Izuku asked.

"S-sure" Inko answered.

Izuku left to his room and Inko did the dishes. She came to his room after 10 minutes and she saw her son sitting on his bed. Izuku looked up and saw his mom. He told her to stand in the middle and she did. When Inko faced Izuku, she saw her son covered in yellow electricity.
"Mom, my quirk activated"!

The end