Chapter 3

Izuku showing his shocking quirk to katsuki, made both of them into rivals. Katsuki and Izuku acted as if they were brothers, acting like they don't care for each other but deep In side, they care.
The two would spar after reaching the age of 10. Izuku would win close to all or all of the spars they had. The only time he "lost" was when he let katsuki win. Izuku trained his body like a mma fighter, being lean with visible muscles.
Izuku at the age of 12 was very smart. Smarter then college and university students. Also at the age of 12, he started to do his vigilante work. Since Izuku was tall for his age so he was definitely out of the radar for the authoritys. Izukus costume was simple.

Basically a silver mask with a hoodie, shorts and special gloves

Basically a silver mask with a hoodie, shorts and special gloves. His shirt was the lighting bolt, from flash. Izuku has trained his quirk to deal with most problems.

Izuku first day of vigi work.
Cn: god light.
Speacial move:
Zoom: move to a spot that's 10 meter or less, under a second. Can only use 5 times a day. Can reuse instantly. (Can be improved)
Flash: illuminate a blinding light.
And more......
Deku pov.......

Alright today is my first day. I hope I don't get caught on the first day.
I leap out the window and land on the concrete floor. I look up to see the moon and the night sky. I huff and jump up to the roof and start to run between roofs. I start to spread the electricity around my body, and I fell stronger. I focus on only going 10%. I close my eyes while doing so, and when I stabilize the power, I open my eyes again. The eyes of mine was glowing green with electricity crackling around me. I leap from a balcony to the roof of the next house and hear a horrifying screech. I use zoom to the direction I heard from and run towards the sound.
When getting to the scene, from what I see, I see a guy getting beaten up by another two guy with bike gang jackets.
I fall down behind them and cough to get there attention. The two bike gangster look behind to see me. Without hesitation I run up to the first guy and give a body shot. That inevitably slams the guy 10 feet forward. The other guy tried to kick me but I duck and grab the leg. I sent a shock through my hand to knock him out. It worked out and I ran away.
I then continued my vigi work and saved a shop from getting robbed and stuff. Izuku came back to his house around 5 am and slept.