Chapter 5

Izuku watched as the heroes attacked the slime and decided he should head home for the day not really wanting to deal with what came afterwards. He changed out of his costume fast zooming around the room as he changed into some new clothes and sighed in happiness as he sat down on the bed, he liked working as a vigilante but it was slightly tiring. he's been thinking about going to UA for a while anyways.

He sat up and decided to apply. The written and battle test would be simple for him, but he didn't exactly feel like putting full effort in. The next morning he got up and jumped into the shower. zoomed around the room to get dressed as he had his uniform on and went downstairs. He smiled at his mother while he ate, thanking her for the meal, before activating his quirk at 5% and appearing in the classroom sitting down in his desk as a long flash of lightning followed him.

He yawned as he sat down. the teacher lectured him about using his quirk but izuku ignored him completely. He laid his head down with dull green eyes as he saw katsuki about to arrive.

"Weakling." He muttered under his breath.  he looked up from the desk to the door for a moment. the bell rang the moment the dirty blonde sat down. The green haired boy blew through his work as fast as possible before just falling asleep. The teachers couldn't exactly argue since the boy always finished his work before he nodded off. Plus, he was better then all the students in every class. and the only reason he wasn't in a higher grade was because they couldn't just give a 12 year old a diploma.

The boy sighed, he was bored with school and couldn't do anything about it. the last class of the day arrived and the teacher started to talk about high schools and future careers before throwing the papers into the air and saying, "BUT YOU ALL WANNA BE HEROES!" With a smile as the kids went into an uproar showing off their shitty quirks before the teacher tried to settle things down. And Katsuki had to stand up and open his giant mouth, saying, "Come on teach, you know these losers won't be anything but a second rate hero, the only ones that are actually gonna succeed is me and Izuku, cause we're going to UA!"

The ticking time bomb pointed his finger in the air as the class started to whisper as he said. "Katsuki passed with flying colors on the mock test but I've never seen izuku do anything, right here it says he only applied."

The boy sighed and waited for the bell to ring, he put all his stuff away and went downstairs and zipped home as he laid on the bed.

"I have few months to train, might as well get stronger." Then, the boy started to train with his quirk.

so far he'd only been able to use about 25% of his full ability because of how much energy he'd have drained from him. Because of that, he started to train his body more to take the fatigue and trained his mind to take the mental fatigue.

6 months had went by since he started training his body to control more of the quirk. he could use the black lighting but only at 5%. They were large strikes that could destroy buildings and set anything a blaze from just a spark.

The boy got dressed and headed to UA with a smile, he saw a bob cut girl falling and zoomed over and caught her as he said, "Watch your step, you could have hurt yourself." He set her up right and walked away to the auditorium and sat down in his seat. Izuku then smiled as he saw the present hero mic explaining things. He then got annoyed by the sonic the bitch hog reject looking ass3 as he said. "Shut up and sit down, he's explaining."

The boy tried to rebuttal but just sat down and was thanked by the hero. before the exam started, he aced the written test without a problem as he got into a costume similar to his "hero" costume as present mic pointed it out and the boy just said. "I'm a fan of his, I have a quirk pretty similar, electronic control, it's a little weaker but he's someone I wanna be like." He lied hard but the hero didn't question it for a second, he smiled and waited for the go and ran in as soon as the gate opened and the others stood still and the hero said. "WELL?! FOLLOW HIM IN A REAL FIGHT THERE IS NO 123 GO!" They all ran as the boy got the bare minimum and laid down a rooftop with a smile as he looked down and saw a giant robot after a couple minutes and a girl in a skin tight suit about to get squashed, he ran over in the blink of an eye and picked the girl up and put her on a roof with a good view as he put his hand on the robots leg. "Thunders roar!"...

Sorry for the update being late by...... a decade lol. This chapter was structured by my good friend,
retarded_shark he mainly structured the story. I edited it and I filled in the holes. Well except for the timeline plot hole.