Chapter 2

Inko smiled and hugged Izuku. She then tucked Izuku in bed and left while closing the light and the door.
Izuku couldn't help but realize the sudden shift in his personality. Before this, Izuku was always happy, with the smile that flashed a bright, warm orange. But now izukus demeanour is a cold blue. Izuku looked emotionless with a green dull eye. Izuku also realized the sudden jump in his intelligence. When izuku looked around, he saw electricity it self which sometime can be annoying. Izuku sighed and closed his eyes. Izuku quickly fell asleep while thinking.

"what a day".

Izuku abruptly woke up when he rolled over to much and landed on the floor. Izuku looked over to the window to see the sun. Izuku quickly theorized what the time was by looking at where the sun is, the season it is now and his sleeping pattern. Izuku landed on 6:37 and when leaving his room and into the hallway to see the clock, it was 6:40.
Izuku grinned and went down stair to see his mom cooking breakfast.

He greeted his mom with a good morning and sat down at the table. Inko replied with a good morning and a plate of breakfast. Izuku are his eggs while simultaneously drifting off into sleep. He woke up when his head went down all the way. He took a sip of mothers coffee and drank the entire thing. His mother was shocked to see a 4 year old drinking black coffee and not make a face like this 😶😟😖😨🤢☠️.

Izuku finished his food and orange juice and went back to his room and to his computer. Instead of watching kid stuff, Izuku was reading articles of heroes, villains and most importantly vigilantes. Izuku took a interest in vigilantes after reading a article worth the head line as "vigilante, Hero or not?"
Izuku thought that they should be since they help people like a hero do. Izuku got off of the computer after 3 hours to meet his best friend katsuki bakugo.

Izuku and his mom went to the bakugous place to hang out. As soon as Inko knocked, the door blasted open by mistsuki. Inko Mitsubishi greeted each other and Izuku ran straight into katsukis room, even tho he's never been here, he could see katsuki through the wall. When he knocked the door, katsuki said a aggressive come in.
"COME IN!" Izuku did so and greeted katsuki.

"Oh Izuku your here?"
Katsuki asked.
"Yeah"
Izuku answered.
"What's your quirk?"
Katsuki asked again.
Izuku didn't say anything. He lifted his arm in front of him and he put out his palms up. There green electricity crackle around his palm.
"Woah! That's so sick!"
Katsuki said excitedly.
"I guess"
Izuku said as the electricity dissipated into thin air.
"You wanna play hero?"
Katsuki asked.
"Sure, I'll be villain first"
Izuku said with a grin.