Kendall's Chase! ♥

I drove all through LA. I knew I would be out of gas soon, but Kendall has been right behind me the whole time. I thought that I could lose him by now, but he has been right on my tail. Anna is sitting right next to him probably trying to convince him to stop the chase. I looked to see that my car was on empty. I pulled over to the side of the road and shut the car off, getting out. I started to walk away from my car. Cars drove by and the people were giving me weird looks, some sympathy. I heard a car door open and shut and then footsteps hurrying behind me.

"Nikki! Baby! Wait!" Kendall called. He ran until he was in front of me. "Let me explain please!"

"There is nothing to explain. I heard enough." I said.

"I never say anything like that to her! You have to believe me!" Kendall said. "I swear to you I didn't."

"How am I suppose to believe you?" I asked. "You cheated on Abby with her."

"Kendall baby." Anna said behind us. I looked at her and then to Kendall.

"Clearly you meant it." I said, going around Kendall and walking away.

"Nicole!" Kendall called. I ignored him and kept walking. I could not deal with this right now. It was the last thing I needed worry about. I needed to focus on going to London and having a great time, forgetting about Anna.

Next thing I knew I was over Kendall's shoulder.

"KENDALL! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. He didn't say anything or put me down. He carried me past Anna who looked furious and put me in his car. He got into the drivers seat. "Where are we going?"

"London."