Fight Fight Fight! ♥

She took a step towards Kendall and I threw myself on her, throwing the first punch.

"NICOLE!" Kendall screamed as I kept punching her. She guarded her face with her arms. "NICOLE!" Kendall screamed again. He pulled me off her. He threw me over his shoulder and continued down the hall.

"Our bags!" I screamed.

"I'll get them." Kendall said as he opened the door to our room. "You need to calm down." Kendall brought me into the hotel room and set me on the couch. "Now you stay here and I'll go get our bags." Kendall said. I laid back and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

An hour later

I woke up and sat up. The room was dark. I looked out the window to see that it was raining. I looked around to see Kendall wasn't anywhere.

"Kendall?" I called. No answer. I went to the front door and opened it. There was bags down the hall. I walked over to them. They were mine and Kendall's. "What the?" I asked as I heard moans. I followed the sound to two doors down. The door was opened ajar so I slowly pushed it the rest of the way open. My eyes opened wide at the sight I was seeing. "K-Kendall?" I said, tears forming when he looked at me. Guilt was all over his face while Anna just smirked. I walked away as Kendall put his clothes back on.

I grabbed my bag and went to the elevator. The doors opened as Kendall stepped out of Anna's room.

"NICOLE!" I heard Kendall scream as the elevator doors started to shut. I didn't reopen them. My phone went off as I hit the lobby button. It was from Mama Schmidt.

Everything is set for you to marry Kendall. All you have to do is pick a dress. See you two in London :) xx

I wiped the tears as the elevator reached the lobby. I could hear someone going fast an loud down the stairs. It's probably Kendall. I walked straight outside to a cab and got in.

"Airport please."