Hiding the Spider-Man! ♥

2 Months later, 6 months until the wedding

"KENDALL YOU ASS!" I giggled.

"You look so good in flour." Kendall said. I shook my head and flour fell to the floor.

"I'm gonna get you Schmidt." I said.

 "Oh I'm so scared I'm shaking in my Vans." Kendall said. I glared at him.

"You will pay Schmidt." I said.

"Well let me know the cost and I will pay it." Kendall said. Man, he is cocky. I glared at him and stormed out of the kitchen. 'IT'S SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE MAD!" Kendall called.

"QUIET SCHMIDT!" I called and headed up the stairs. I went to our bedroom and went to the closet to get some new clothes. I looked over at Kendall's side of the closet. In the corner was his Spider-Man coats. I smirked and grabbed them. I went slowly went across the hall to Kevin's room. I knocked on the door.

"What happened to you?" Kevin asked when he opened the door.

"Your brother thought it would be funny to throw flour at me. I need you to do me a favor." I said.

"What's up?" Kevin asked. I handed him the coats.

"Hide these in a place Kendall will never look." I said. He nodded and took the coats. I went back to the bedroom and got into the shower. I was in the for five minutes before the shower curtain was yanked opened.

"Where are my Spider-Man coats?!" Kendall asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about and even if I did.. paybacks a bitch."

5 months later, one month until the wedding

3 minutes.

I was pacing around the bathroom for three minutes waiting for the stupid timer to go off. I can't believe I am in this position. We have been so careful. A lot has happened after I hid Kendall's coats. He found them of coarse, after a week of looking. Kevin is now engaged to a girl he met just months ago and Kenneth is now a lawyer and is working on his first case.

"Nikki?" Kendall asked, pounding on the bathroom door. The timer went off and I slowly walked to the bathroom sink.