#TeamAlexa or #TeamNicole?! ♥

S.O.S

I looked up at Kendall before getting up and leaving the building. I tried to dial Carlos, but he didn't answer.

"Crap." I said. My phone started to go off with a bunch of twitter notifications. I opened my twitter to see everyone going nuts. Some of them were talking about somethings that are trending. I decided to go look.

My eyes opened wide.

#alexfromtarget
#PenaVegaintrouble
#Carloscaughtcheating
#TeamAlexa
#TeamNicole

What is going on? That's when I saw the tweets from Alexa.

@vegaalexa: #Carloscaughtcheating???

@vegaalexa: I'm off shooting a movie and you have a girl in the house?! #PenaVegaintrouble #TeamAlexa

@vegaalexa: He didn't even tell me she was there #TeamAlexa

@vegaalexa: Heading home to get to the bottom of things #PenaVegaintrouble #TeamAlexa

And the last one is what made my notifications go crazy.

@vegaalexa: @MissNikSchmidt you better be ready.. are you guys #TeamAlexa or #TeamNicole

"Babe?!" I heard Kendall call. I still just stood there. She is making this bigger then it already is. "Babe?" I looked at Kendall. I wasn't going to let her turn this into something it's not. I walked back into the building. The show was still going on and I could see that there was someone sitting where Kendall just was. "Are you sure you are going to do this?" Kendall asked. I hate that he is the only one that can get what I am thinking.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said. Kendall squeezed my hand for a second before I walked and stood in front of the camera. "I have something to say about what happened between Carlos and I." I said. Everyone stood there and looked at me. No one said anything. The person being interviewed who's name I could no longer remember stared at me. There was no anger on his face for stealing his spotlight. 

"Well.. go on.." the interview is.

"The truth is.." I started to say, but I was cut off by someone.

"I LOVE NIKKI!" someone shouted. Everyone started to talk all at once. I looked at Kendall. You could see so much anger. I looked to see where the voice came from.

CARLOS?!

~*~*~*~*~

SORRY I NEEDED TO ADD SOME DRAMA!!