Pants Problem! ♥

December 5th, 2014, 8 months until the wedding.

6:15pm

I was currently sitting in the living room. Dinner was suppose to start fifteen minutes ago, but Kendall is having a wardrobe malfunction right now so we are a little late.

"Kendall hurry up!" I screamed up the stairs.

"I'll be down in a second!" Kendall called. I sighed and walked up the steps.

"Kendall we are already-" I started to say when I walked into the bedroom. I looked at the sight in front of me and I burst into laughter. Kendall was currently on the floor, one leg through his pant leg while he fought with the other to get it on.

"Shut up." Kendall said. He put the pants on and stood up.

"Hey I'm not the one with the pants problem." I said.

"You are not funny." Kendall said. He finished getting dressed and we left.

We got to the restaurant ten minutes later and his family was standing outside.

"Finally." his mom said. "What took you so long?" 

"Someone had a pants problem." I said. Kendall glared at me.

"Let's go in." Kendall said. We all nodded and walked in. 

"May I help you?" the host asked.

"We have a reservation under the name Schmidt." Kendall said. They looked at the paper in front of them. Right this way. We followed him.

"Kendall? Kendall Schmidt?" someone asked. Kendall froze.

"Kay.. Kaylee?" Kendall said. Kendall looked at a dark haired and brown eyed girl that came towards us.

"Hey." she said. 

"What.. what are you doing here?" Kendall asked.

"I work here. I just got off my shift actually." she said.

"Um.. Kendall." I said. He looked at me and then back at her.

"Do you want to join us?"