Excited Much?! ♥

"Kendall what if they won't be happy about the baby?" I asked.

"Then we will make them happy." Kendall said. He parked the car in their driveway. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. Kendall was behind me as we walked to the front door. It opened before we could knock.

"NIKKI!" I heard Kenneth say before I was brought into a huge bear hug.

"Kenneth... can't..." I tried to say as he hugged me tight.

"Kenneth put her down." Kendall said. He looked at Kendall before setting me down. I held my stomach as he went back inside. "Are you okay?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"We are fine." I said. I put my hand on his cheek for a moment before heading inside. Kendall followed right behind me. We walked into the house and I saw Kenneth head into the kitchen so I went there. Mama Schmidt and Grandma Boots was sitting at the table.

"I didn't know you were here in LA." Kendall said as he went to hug Grandma Boots. She smiled at him.

"I came in for a visit." she said.

"And she is staying until the wedding." Mama Schmidt said. I smiled as another wave of nausea hit me. I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and emptied my stomach. I sat back against the wall across from the toilet. There was a knock on the door.

"Nicole? Sweetie are you alright?" I heard Grandma Boots ask.

"Um.. yeah." I said. I flushed and rinsed my mouth out. I opened the bathroom door to see her standing there. She smiled at me. We walked back into the kitchen. She went to the cupboard as I walked over to Kendall.

"Feeling okay?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. She walked over to me.

"Here." She said. She handed me crackers and apple juice. I looked at her confused. "Crackers and apple juice help keep the morning sickness down"