Kendall Admits! ♥

Normally I would have stopped this book by now, but I decided to see how far I can go with this final book :) 

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~

"He is from the Nickelodeon hit TV show and band Big Time Rush. He owns his own record label and is in a band with best friend Dustin Belt called Heffron Drive please welcome Kendall Schmidt." the interview said. Kendall came on the screen, waving to the audience and sat down. "Hey Kendall. It is great to see you."

"It's great to be here." Kendall said.

"Now I have to ask.. that sweater.. your choice?" the interviewer asked. I giggled from the seat I was in. Kendall looked up at me and the interviewer followed his gaze. "Well, surprise in the audience. Hello Miss Kinney soon to be Mrs. Schmidt." the interviewer said. I smiled and waved at him.

"No, it's not my choice. My girlfriend.. um.. well.." Kendall started to say. He looked down. "I did something I am not proud of and this is what Nicole decided was a good way to pay back for what i did. I know that this doesn't cover for what I did to her and I know that nothing ever will I just hope things can go back to the way things were." Kendall said.

"It can't be that bad." the interviewer said.

"We recently went to London to get away for a bit and an old flame was there." Kendall said. "Nicole caught us together."

"Are you trying to say you cheated on your fiancee Nicole?" the interviewer asked.

"I am." Kendall said. "She didn't talk to me for two weeks. She even hid at a friends house and I didn't know where she was until yesterday." 

"Well, where was she then?" 

"She hid at her best friend Carlos PenaVega's house." Kendall said. 

"I hope his wife knew she was there." the interviewer said. I bit my lip. Alexa was never happy with me when Carlos and I started to hang out so of coarse she didn't know. She is filming until the end of next month.

"Well.." Kendall said.

"It looks like we have a scandal on our hands." the interviewer said. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw that I have a text.

S.O.S