No Idea! ♥

"Am I forgiven?" Kendall asked. No one has actually said anything at all. We have just been sitting in his studio while the episode Big Time Rescue played on his television.

"You were in the room with her and you weren't even dressed." I said.

"I now and I wish it didn't happen." Kendall said. I know he meant it. I looked ahead of us at the television.

Jo: If I get hurt you are wearing a pink sweater!

I smirked as I watched the scene.

"Oh no." Kendall said.

"Go get changed." I said.

"What's going on?" Kendall asked. We stood up.

"Just go shower and get dressed." I said and I walked out of the room. I pulled Carlos who was in the living room and left the house.

"Where are we going?" Carlos asked.

"I need to get something from the store." I said.

"What are we getting?" Carlos asked.

"Something for Kendall to wear." I said. Carlos scrunched up his face.

"Ew gross I don't want to be present when you buy him something like that. That is between you and him. I do NOT want to be apart of that." Carlos said.

"Carlos that is not what I meant. Chill out." I said. Carlos sighed in relief. "I can't believe you thought I was going to get him something like that. If I was I definitely would not have you with me." I said.

"Good. I wouldn't want to be with you. Carlos said.

"Well duh." I said, laughing.

"So... what are you getting?" Carlos asked as I parked in the mall parking lot. I just smirked and got out. This is going to be so amazing.

~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry these updates are short. I am trying to make the book longer so I am cutting things off at certain points and making new updates (I had the rest of the book written down in my notebook). Thanks to those of you who arent complaining. :) xx Nicole