𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 3 🔪💉

The only thing bratt texted me when i broke up with him was: 'Your not that shy, your a psychopath deep down.'

It was actually really scary, did he knew i wanted to kill someone or something.

He was acting normal as my lab partner, like he didn't knew me. Unfortunately he did knew me.

I got a text from an anonymous person. It said: 'Please come to me in the lunch break, i miss you'. I didn't even know who the fuck it was.

Nobody missed me, nobody knew me, nobody wanted to talk to me, nobody, just nobody.

During lunch break i got a text again: 'I see you, look at your left'. It was kinda scary, but i looked at the left direction, i saw nobody i knew.

Again, a text: 'Just follow the person with the black hoodie'.

It was going to look like a crime scene, when a killer wants to kill someone. I actually didn't care because i almost killed myself so it was ok.

I followed him, or her.

A text: 'Do you see me?'. 'Yeah, i do'. I responded. The next text said: 'Now look at me'.

I saw my old best friend standing there, Rachel. She missed me, but she was the one who abandoned me for maddie. 'I just- i- miss you'. She told me with watery eyes. I just stared at her and said something horrible, which changed my whole life: 'I don't care about you, i never did, now walk away or i will kill you'.

Something in me came out of me, like a sort of demon. I was the most terrifying person, my voice sounded like i was going to kill her, for real.

She cried, cried and cried. Then she said something that actually made sense, but made me really angry: 'You changed, bratt was right, your a psychopath'.

I did wanted to kill her, i really did.