𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 7 🔪💉

It was monday, the first school day of the week.

I walked into one of the biggest high schools, oakville high, where all the students were going to parties, get drunk, do drugs, make out, and have sex.

Sadly that was my high school, where i didn't fit in.

I saw gabbie standing their talking to maddie, laughing, and being a happy typical high school student.

The only thing i thought was: 'They're both going to be dead, soon'.

Gabbie wasn't the shy kid of geography anymore, she was a bitch, a 'popular' bitch.

For this split second gabbie looked me into my eyes, and i looked back, full of disgust, while she rolled her eyes, ignored me, and laughed at maddie's horrible joke.

A boy walked in my direction. He was actually kinda cute. He was tall and had blue eyes, thin lips, brown messy hair and he was wearing sporty clothes, exactly my type.

I could see he was the new kid everybody was talking about. 'Uh, what was his name again? L- Luke? No. L- li- Liam!'

'Sorry to bother you, but can you help me?' He said.

I liked him, a lot, actually. I needed to be nice, i didn't know how to flirt so i was just being myself.

'Sure! How can i help you'. I said,while smiling.

I also could be a social person, but i only showed that side when i knew someone was going to be nice to me too. Like him.

'Well, i need to go to english class but i forgot where it was'. He said while getting a little bit red, randomly.

'Just walk through this hallway, and then at the end go left, and then you'll see: English. Then you'll probably know where you need to be haha'. I said, while knowing that last part was a bit dorky.

'Thanks! But can you please walk with me, if you don't mind?' He said while getting more red.

'Yeah sure'. I said.

I liked him, maybe i could befriend him, my first friend. That idea gave me happines, joy, for the absolute first time.