𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 9 🔪💉

The only thing i said to liam was: 'Thanks'. I should've said more, but it wouldn't care, he was so angry that he didn't pay attention to anyone.

I didn't want to make it awkward, so i needed to say something, so i said something he probably didn't care about, but still.

'I'm sorry that he bothered you, he's my ex, he was a violent person. He sometimes threw stuff at me, like glass....'. I said, while he was being quiet, still angry.

'You probably don't care, sorry'.

He immediately looked at me and said:

'No, i do care'. While the anger was gone, completely gone.

It was like i flipped a switch in his mind.

But it was a great power. I could calm him down, immediately.

'I'm really sorry, i just get mad easily'. Liam said.

'I get you'. I said, while everyone looked at liam.

I felt that there was going to be a rumor about liam: 'Liam is a devil'. Something like that. Probably about me too, that i'm friends with a devil. It's a typical high school rumor.

'I hope you don't hate me'. He said, while getting a little sad. 'Ugh, i hate myself'. He said, while walking away. He really hated himself, i felt him, i really did.

But i didn't knew how to react, i wasn't good at helping people. But if i wanted to be friends with him, i needed to.

I texted him: 'Hey liam, it's ok, i get you. Tmrw lunch again? :)'.

It was a dumb text, but good enough.

'Thanks, you're really helping me.' 'Sure :))'. He responded. His texts made me happy, excited, again.

•••••••

The next school day began, and as i said earlier, a rumor. On the rumor board, that maddie made, that bitch.

'The new kid, liam, is going crazy - anonymous'.

But also, a rumor about me.

'Amelie is like the psychopath of this school, she's crazy - ybr.'

I knew who wrote it, ybr, your bitch rachel. She always called herself like that on the rumor board, we always laughed about it.

Liam texted me while i was reading the rumor board.

'Ey, you ok?'. He texted, he's sweet, asking if i'm ok.

'Yeah ofc, why?' I responded.

'Well, that rumor board has a fucked up rumor about you'.

'I know, i saw it too. But i don't really care. But, are you ok?'

'Yeah, i'm fine'.

No, he wasn't fine. Because if you say you're fine, you're not.